~CHAPTER 1°

A/N:

Who's ready to dive deep into this. So many mysteries and so many secrets to unfold.

I didn't know I could pull it off but omoh, I did it!!😭.
So this is a book about my actual ss3 set and I'm doing this in memories of the times we spent together.
I'm dedicating this chapter to anjie_87. She played a major role in motivating me to write this book. Also lovetori_xo, and Iyanuoluwa-Temi, being my main inspirations.

I hope y'all love this❤️😭.
Enjoy your read!!❤️

~1 - RESUMPTION°

————————†±†——–—————–
"Stay. No, leave. Ion know what I want.

I should've been dead a long time ago,
Everything sucks."
————————†±†——-——————

~Toyo

Walking into the school premises on the first day of resumption was starting to give me anxiety.

Not that I didn't like the fact that school was resuming, there was just a not-so-good feeling attached to all of this.

It was the last year of secondary school, and yes, I was excited because it was going to be a thrilling experience.
I mean since the first day in jss1, we have all dreamt about this moment. Our prom, our graduation, our cocktail party, our karaoke night, and our grand sleepover.

Ss3 was a dream for every student that attended MELVILLE HIGH SCHOOL. I mean who didn't want to be on the school's Instagram page.

But I was also scared.

Scared that all this was going to come to an end.

Scared of losing the friendships I worked so hard to get.

Scared of going back to that time.

Scared of going back to that place.

"Wow". I said to myself when I noticed the school was repainted. Yes, there was no big deal about repainting the school but it was like a different design.

The last time I was in this building, the outside was painted blue. Just blue. But now, it was painted in two colors. This time, the second floor was painted all white, while the first floor was painted in two colors. The top part of the first floor is white, while the down part, is blue. And the ground floor is all blue.