~CHAPTER 11°

A/N:

Hey babies,🤰🏽💞✨
I'm back😔, and let's get on with the next chapter, shall we😔?
You people refused to pray for me ba? No wahala, we'll finish this book in five years time😔.

So, I decided - drum roll, pleaseeeee - to open an IG account for my books🙃✨, so follow me now on IG, @toyo.writes, where I'll post character's aesthetics and teasers🙉.

PS: all my characters have face claims!
Who do you want to see?🙃

How was the last chapter? Like I said I didn't want it to go like that, it was supposed to be longer, but unfortunately...

I hope you enjoyed it tho😔.

So let's move na, shall we👻?
New POV, guess who?😔

So let's move na, shall we👻? New POV, guess who?😔

~11 - FIRST ENCOUNTER °

——————————†±†——————————
I just wish things would go smoothly, but I guess I'm destruction itself.”
——————————†±†——————————

~Farhana

"Hey babe?" I greeted her, giving her a side hug before settling down beside her.

"Lami, why are you late to school?" She asked staring at me like she was searching for clues or something. Ode!

"I always come late and you know why," I rolled my eyes bringing out my books from my bag.

"You really don't have to spend two hours on the road na, the mainland is not that far." She rambled on. "If you keep coming late like this you'll not learn anything o."

"Pfft!" I scoffed. "I still do better than a lot of people in the exams." I said casually, punctuating it with a nonchalant shrug but got a slap at the back of my head. "Brie?!"
I shrieked shooting daggers at her.

"You're too proud, abeg." She replied and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"But honestly ehn, you know how Lagos traffic is na, coming from Ikeja to lekki everyday no be beans." I stated, flipping through my government assignment.

"Then take the subways na," she suggested and I waved my hand at her, dismissing it. "You know Umi doesn't want me to. You know how Lagos is na. It's not safe."

"Well then, soothe yourself." She said with a small smile, gathering her things. "Going somewhere?" I queried, brows raised curiously.