~Author's note♥°

Hey lovelies,

So first off, big thank you for checking out my book

So I want to hint off some things before we get started with this, okay?

1.)

This is my first book, ever! And yes, I'm very nervous. Constructive criticism are allowed, please be nice, very nice.

2.)

This is a Nigerian themed book, so you'll see a lot of naija slangs and all of that. Don't worry I'll explain at the end of each chapter, so nobody gets confused.

3.)

I was just sitting lazily in class ooo, and it popped into my mind, then I turned to my friends and asked, 'how nice would it be if there was a book about us?', and they were so enthusiastic about it so I decided to write a book about my set mates.

4.)

Yes, I know I said the book is about my set mates, but it's still fictional, okay? Let's just say I made characters out of real people, then spiced them up. So Incase you see things that don't exist, don't come and start saying it's a lie.

5.)

This book's set is in Lagos.

6.)

This one is very important.
At the end of every chapter, there's a star icon. Please and please, always tap on it before you leave.

7.)

My characters have the names of my classmates, and yes, I have their permission.

8.)

None, I repeat, NONE of the pictures used in this book belong to me. Credit goes to their respective owners on Instagram and Pinterest. So Incase you see these people in real life, don't go addressing them by the name I gave them here.

9.)

I have TEN main characters, each of them having their POVs so we can understand the story well. Don't worry, you won't get confused. Like I said this people are fictional characters even though they might look or feel real and may act a little bit like my set mates do. THEY ARE FICTIONAL! And I won't tolerate unnecessary hate towards them. A lot of them, in fact, all of them will annoy you and all that, but please, don't barge into the comment section or my dm or my message board with hate comments.

10.)

This book will have matured content, with all those mushy mushy nonsense, but nothing too explicit sha.

11.)

I tend to rant a lot, so please listen to my rants. And don't skip my Author's notes ooo.

12.)

Please, don't be a ghost reader.
Ghost readers are those ones that will save books in their library and be reading it without voting or commenting. And it's not very nice, by the way. SO, DON'T BE A GHOST READER.

12.)

Follow me on my IG page @toyo.writes, for characters introduction videos, teasers, aesthetics, face claims of minor characters, and all of that.

13.)

You might see some characters from other books here on wattpad, and yes, I was GRANTED PERMISSION by the writers of these books.

14.)

If you want to use any of my characters in your book, feel free to ASK MY PERMISSION FIRST. I don't bite, and I'll be glad to have my characters Starr in your books.

15.)

There will be mention of USE and MISUSE of drugs, ALCOHOL INTAKE, ETC... There will also be use of a LOT of SWEAR WORDS.
IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, KINDLY TAKE YOUR LEAVE, Namaste♪.

16.)

At the beginning of each chapter, I'll add quotes by the characters having their POVS in that chapter.
They aren't necessarily related to the chapters, they just give you more hints about the characters. So pay attention to them, you might just pick up things from there.

17.)

My update schedule is very shaky. It's not stable at all. I'll update as the spirit leads. Plus I'm a very busy person, so updates may not come as often as they should, but bear with me, yeah? I'll try not to keep you waiting for too long.

18.)

Lastly and most importantly, DON'T PLAGIARIZE THIS BOOK.
DONT PUBLISH, COPY, OR USE ANY PART OF THIS BOOK.
Even if I can't do anything about it, my father in heaven will be waiting for you.

So who's ready to start a wonderful journey with me♥?

♥Let's go!›››

All rights reserved ©2022

~TRAPPED°