Chapter 3

A Night Of Many Events:

Outfit

Cassandra woke up later than the others in the house

Cassandra woke up later than the others in the house. Going down stairs in her pajamas going to fix her a coffee. Not even noticing the people in the house.

"Hmm should I make an ice coffee or hot coffee. Ice coffee I'm in a fire mood today I don't want to add for fuel to the fire" I said chuckling to myself because I crack myself up.

"Finally the perfect Ice coffee" I said grabbing a straw turning around. "Why is the blue eyed bitch here?" I asked as Jeremy started laughing.

"I don't think that's your business" this bitch answers back as Jeremy and Elena look wide eyed turning their heads towards him trying to warn him but he clearly didn't get the memo.

"Confident little vampire aren't you" I said smirking walking towards him along with my coffee. As both the green eyed golden retriever and the blue eyed bitch eyes when wide. "Oh you thought I didn't know. I know everything babe. Jeremy you can have the other ice coffee I made I know you like my ice coffee"

"Thank god I'm so gonna need some to get through the day"

I walked right up to his ear as I mumbled so low not even the retriever could hear "I also know what you did to my little cub so watch your back" as the door bell was rung.

"So no one is going to get it. You people are useless I swear and I've only been here one day" I said going the door

"What is it" Elena said

"Probably a bomb to blow her up" the blue eyed bitch whispered

"I don't know why I'm acting like I don't know you two names. Damon and Stefan Salvatore."

"How do you know our names?" Retriever said

"Creepy" the blue bitch mumbled under his breath

"I know everything. Now to this letter. It's an invitation. 'Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and
celebration..... Hmmm the Mikaelson's the sweet revenge I will reign upon Niklaus. Well let me go get dressed, Jeremy we going shopping"

"I hate going shopping"

"I HEARD THAT AND YOU NEED TO GO SHOPPING. YOU NEED TO STEP UP YOUR DRESS GAME."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alright I'm ready Jeremy" I said as I walked down the steps putting my sunglasses on "Oh you guys are still here anyway let's go I got everything I want here but the heels to go with it"

"You only own heels" Jeremy said to me

"I know but a girl can never have too many." I said grabbing my keys and walking outside