Chapter 11

The Two Missions:

Outfit

"LETS GO JEREMY I HAVE SHIT TO DO AND YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL

"LETS GO JEREMY I HAVE SHIT TO DO AND YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL." She screams. It's been a week so far and a few things have changed.

"I still can't believe you cut your hair but your always unpredictable" Jeremy said finally coming into the living room for we can leave my domain.

Cassandra has decided to cut her hair.

"Well I needed a new change. A refresh does a body good. Besides my hair had been like that for years. Now let's go we're stopping at the whiny sister house."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What's got you in such a rush today?" Jeremy asked.

"I'm on a mission" I said, seeing Sandra stepping out of her domain.

"You mean we" Sandra said.

"Of course" I said grinning. "Little cub you should be getting to school, shouldn't you?"

"You drive me remember, no car"

"You didn't tell him did you?" Sandra questioned already knowing the answer. "You know I didn't"

"Tell me what?" He asked.

"Why don't you look outside" Sandra said as he ran to the door trying to get it opened.

"No way. NO. WAY." He screamed running back in the house. "Is it mine?"

"Sure is. The very one you wanted." I said as I was brought into a bone crushing hug. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you. It's beautiful."

Car