Chapter 15

Another Adventure:

Outfit

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello

Firstly I would like to thank each and everyone of you for reading my book. I would've never imagined it would get this many reads.

This will be the last and final chapter for this and we're gonna make it a good one.

I have more books coming out in the up coming in the up coming weeks!

Enjoy!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hello Bonnie." Cassandra said sitting across from her.

"Hey Cassandra what's up?"

"I'm here to help you." She said leaning on the table.

"Help me! What do I need help with?"

"I'm gonna be honest Bonnie, you come from the Bennett line, your line is one of the most powerful so I'm gonna help you reach your full potential, think of as my last good deed."

"Wait you're leaving? What about Jeremy you promised him?"

"I know I did. The thing is Jeremy is leaving too he has to present himself and formally announce his title as Father Nature. He has an entire kingdom at his disposal he doesn't even know about and as for me, there's a war coming I must participate in it."

"A war for what?"

"Every hundred years there's a war between us cosmic beings and the nymphs to determine whose the all powerful being and apparently the war makes the universe balance somehow according to older cosmic beings."

"Wow I've never heard of that before."

"You wouldn't, it's only known between our species."

"So how exactly how you gonna help me?"

"Well you see Bonnie you are much more powerful than you know, just to let the block you've placed in your mind flow," she said gesturing. "It's usually caused from guilt, something you can't let go. So let's work through that for you can be the powerful bitch I know you are."