Sick at school

Dales POV:
I woke up like any normal morning I had Maggie banging on my door and I could here Darren have his daily singing sesh in the shower, does my head in.

That's when Lenny storms his way in pacing back and forth about some stupid science mock we have.

"Dale, I don't think I'm ready to sit this mock," he went on.

"Lenny mate, at least let me get out of bed first," I said laughing.

"Oh yeah sorry, I'll see you at breakfast," he walked out finally leaving me to get ready.

I sat up, a pain forming in my stomach I pushed it off that I was just hungry and got ready for school.

As I got to the kitchen Maggie greeted me with a plate of toast 'buttered to perfection' as she says.

I sat down beside Lenny and Lisa.

"Dale you ok? You look a bit pale," Lisa asked me.

Nice of her to notice I don't feel great, but I am not admitting defeat.

"Yer I'm fine I probably just haven't woken up properly yet," I lied with a forced smile.

Lisa nodded with raised eye brows and got back to eating her breakfast.

It was first period languages with Mr Windsor, the pain has gotten worse and I noticed I had gone silent, all my lessons today are with Lenny and he was sat next to me.

"You sure your ok," Lenny lent over whispering.

"No talking!" Sir said from the front.

I was ready to say something but I would rather not get sent to the cooler so I just nodded and got back to the work sheet in front of me.

It was lunch and Lenny and I were eating in the canteen.

"Mate you need to tell me what's up, you've been quiet all day and now you've barely touched your food,"  Lenny broke the tension that was sitting between us.

"I just feel a bit sick that's all, woke up like it," I said because to be honest I had to tell someone.

"Yer me too mate I think it's just nerves because of the science mock," he added.

"Yer maybe," I agreed but i wasn't so sure it was nerves i know what they feel like this is a different pain but I'm not ready to argue I don't have the energy.

We were stood outside the mock hall when a wave of nausea mixed with a dizzy spell hit me. I put one had on my stomach and the other on the wall to keep myself up.

"You ok Dale?" A voice behind me said which then made Lenny realise I was in pain.

Once I could I turned around to see Sonya with her arms full of mock papers, I just nodded and she walked away.

"Mate, are you sure you can sit this mock? In a respectful way you look awful!" Lenny said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine, I'll be fine!" I insisted but really I just wanted to leave and go to bed.

"Will everybody please enter the hall silently placing your bags on the wall as you walk in!" Sonya said coming out to get us.

I had just finished my paper with 5 minutes left on the clock, Lenny was in front of me and I could see he was also finished as he was sat back in his chair.