𝐢𝐯. 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧

Title: ???

Fandom: Descendants

Book Type: Regular

Love Interest: Evie

-
Excerpt

Swords clashed in a heated fashion, as Lonnie and Sade, daughters of Fa Mulan, fought back and forth

Swords clashed in a heated fashion, as Lonnie and Sade, daughters of Fa Mulan, fought back and forth. The boys at school refused to teach Lonnie how to fight, so Sade took it upon herself to teach her little sister.

"Don't get cocky," Sade instructed. Lonnie was an amazing fighter with potential, but as soon as she started to win a fight, she got comfortable. "You're leaving yourself open for attack."

"Says the one who's barely breaking a sweat."

"I'm an expert," Sade countered with a small smirk.

Something inside Lonnie snapped like her inner warrior was finally being unleashed. Sade smiled broadly, proud of her little sister.

The two girls moved with a fierce passion, neither one of them letting up on the other. If it weren't for the smiles both girls wore, you would've thought they hated each other. Their movements were fluent and graceful, as their feet led them throughout the halls of Auradon.

Shouts and screams were heard and ignored by both of the girls as they continued their fierce battle. Residents of Auradon scattered, clearing a path as the daughters of Fa Mulan came into view.

Their hands moved fast, but their feet were even faster, each girl trying to get the other to quit. The battle grew more intense as the girls started to change their surroundings.

Thinking fast, Sade pushed herself up onto a wall, aiming a perfect roundhouse kick to Lonnie's face. Narrowly, missing the younger's face as she spun out of reach, swiping at Sade's feet.

"Watch the face!"

"Tuck the elbow!"

Sweat began to coat them as they continued to fight, and yet neither of the girls showed any signs of being tired. Swords clashed together forming an X as both girls pushed, testing the other's strength.

"I can get behind this type of sibling bonding," Lonnie smirked.

"Me too," Sade smiled. "If you didn't move so slow."

The two maintain eye contact before letting out a fierce battle cry and charging.

***

Later on that day, Sade sat with Ben as he was getting fitted for his coronation. He was to be crowned King of Auradon and Sade would be his Royal Adviser.

Ben chuckled as he took in Sade's appearance, a split lip and bruised cheek. "So, who gave you the shiner?"

"Like you don't know," Sade scowled.