𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭

Title: Love Language

Fandom: The vampire diaries

Book Type: Regular, Canon Divergence

Love Interest: Elena Gilbert

Synopsis: After the car crash, Elena's doctors are worried about her mental health. Jenna, being the budding psychiatrist, agrees to let Elena spend the summer in New York with the best therapist money can buy.

A summer away from Mystic Falls and pity filled glances, Elena actually gets to come to terms with her survivors guilt. The first act is about dealing with grief with some soft family and friends healing and is pre season one.

Elena will be a little ooc. I lied, she will be very ooc. How funny do you think it will be when the Salvatore's show up to woo the doppelgänger but she's gay asl.

Bonnie and Caroline will visit, so will Jeremy and Jenna. Family therapy sessions. The main character is Elena but everyone who deserves a happy ending gets one, except Matt, he finally dies.

-

Cast

elena gilbert
the undeniable fruit loop

elena gilbertthe undeniable fruit loop

"I am not apologizing for being gay. I love being gay, I have better sex now, and my girlfriend is a hot Italian."

"Psst, Jeremy, you got any more of those gummy bears? I have a history test with Tanner and I am not taking it sober."

"You bought me a necklace. Stefan you do know I'm taken right? And a very proud lesbian."

i'm torn between love interest, but i've narrowed it down to 2 but the story dynamics would be slightly different

1. jocelyn "jj" cartwright
her sarcastic lover

 jocelyn "jj" cartwrighther sarcastic lover

"..."

"You're the only person I know who can make silence sarcastic."

"I'm taking that as a compliment."

elena meets jocelyn during her summer of healing, but they don't start dating until the start of season one. jocelyn is respectful of her therapeutic journey in new york and does not want to interfere.

jocelyn and her mother move to mystic falls when her mom wants to expand her restaurant business. elena, with the encouragement (dare) from her brother, asks her out.

sunshine x sunshine protector

2. carsyn de luca
her hot italian

Elena smiled, tears of pure joy welling in her eyes

Elena smiled, tears of pure joy welling in her eyes. "This is real, you can feel this."

"This is real, pretty girl," Carsyn smiles so wide her face hurts. "I want this. I want you, as long as you'll have me."

Elena beams, throwing her arms around Carsyn. "I have the best fucking girlfriend."

Carsyn smiled. She liked the sound of that. Elena was her girlfriend.

as you can see, i'm leaning more towards this one. carsyn is super rich and loves to spoil her pretty girl, elena gilbert. carsyn is italian, lives with her mother (played by monica belluci), and has business deals with f1.

carsyn and elena met when elena was leaving a rough therapy session. they begin as friends, but with the help of a meddling therapist, aunt jenna,  and italian mama bear elena and carsyn seem to keep running into each other.

they love to mystic falls when vivienne (monica belluci) noticed just how much jenna is really struggling.

no vicki x jeremy. jenna x finn mikaelson. bi jeremy gilbert. klonnie, featuring natural hair bonnie.

i'm undecided on how katherine and elena feel about each other without the salvatores in the middle. i think mutual respect.

rich girlfriend x shy yet bratty sugar baby

———

author's note; poc lydia will be posted next i just had to get this out. what do we think?

-Lonni