𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐈𝐈

Sirius Black

Who was that girl? Sirius stopped to think about her for a second before his best friend's voice clouded his thoughts. 

"Padfoot, look! You were looking for a blonde girl, there's one right there!" James said, pointing to one of the blonde girls who didn't bother to look at the Marauders, who was reading a book on the couch in front of the blazing fire. Sirius glanced for half a millisecond at the girl, before scrunching up his nose and turning away. "Nah." He said. 

James looked appalled. "Aren't you looking for another girl to kiss?" 

Remus snickered and Peter snorted. The Marauders were huddled around one table, each sitting on a red chair.

"Yeah, I always am." Sirius responded simply. He leaned back into her chair and thought more about that girl. Leah Gray was her name? Or was it Leah Blue? It was a colour, Sirius was sure of it. He had seen her before, she was part of the family who had to go home back in the sorting ceremony of 1974. 

"Who are you thinking of?" Remus asked, his eyes narrowed. "That blonde girl. I'm having second thoughts about her." Sirius lied.  

"Fabulous!" James exclaimed, then got up out of his chair and said to Sirius, "Lets go say hi." 

Sirius really didn't want to, but he also didn't want his friends to know the reason why he didn't want to find another girl to make out with. 

Sirius begrudgingly got up and followed James to where the girl was sitting. She probably knew they were approaching, but she ignored them and kept on reading. 

"Do your thing," James whispered, referring to Sirius's smooth, suave and flirty manner that made girls go wild. 

Sirius walked up to her and said lamely, "Hi. I'm Sirius. What's your name?"

James looked confused. 

The girl sighed, looked annoyed and said, "Hello. What do you want?"

To make sure James knew there wasn't anything wrong with him, he said, "To know your name, pretty." 

He looked back at James, who didn't look confused anymore, to Remus, who looked like he was cringing. 

The girl didn't budge. "It's Emily. Now please, what do you want? I want to finish this book by today." 

"Honestly, I'm not sure. See you!" Sirius said, then walked away and towards his friends once again. 

"Sirius, what's wrong with you? You gave up on her?" James asked. 

Sirius sat back down and said, "Yeah, she was too much of a book nerd." Sirius fake yawned, and then said, "I'm tired. Wanna go up to the dormitory?" 

                                      ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Sirius lay in his dormitory bed, and he heard the rest of the Marauder's slowly falling asleep and snoring. He, however, was wide awake, his mind working furiously to remember every feature of that girl he saw leaving the common room to go up to the girls dormitory. She slept in the same dorm as Lily Evans, James' crush.  

Then a thought crossed his mind. There were bookshelves in the Gryffindor common room, and he had once heard that there were yearbooks. If he found the yearbook for the Gryffindor fourth years two years back, he would find the girl, and fully know her name! So Sirius pulled back his curtains, and silently tiptoed out of bed, and quickly checked to make sure he was the only one awake. When he was sure, he quietly opened the door and walked silently down the stairs.