𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐈

Leah White

"Leah, your hair is super awesome, but just let me braid it!" Lily pleaded. 

Lily, Alice and Marlene seemed to think of Leah meeting Sirius at night as a 'date'. So they insisted on helping her get ready. 

They were sitting in a circle in their dormitory, and Lily had her makeup/hair bag out that she had brought from home. 

Leah winced. "Whenever someone braids my tangly hair, I usually end up with the comb and hair ties stuck in my hair," 

"Like the student who got the shears stuck in their hair?" Called Alice from her bed. She was looking for her bag. 

"Exactly." Leah replied. "So as much as I want to.....sorry Lils." 

"Guys, this convo is super interesting, but it's 9:45, and Leah is still wearing her robes.." Marlene reminded them. "And unless she runs, it takes like five minutes to get to the Entrance Hall." 

Alice came back to the circle with her bag, and she and Leah exchanged looks. "What am I even wearing? My robes are fine-" 

Lily pulled out a purple dress and a black belt. 

"Oo, I love this dress Leah, I wore it to my cousins sixteenth birthday, but you can wear it!" Lily said, holding the dress and belt out in front of her. 

Leah glanced at it. "I'm going to meet Sirius in the Entrance Hall, not go to a cocktail party."

"Who knows, he could be taking you as his date to a family cocktail party!" Marlene said, and Alice glared at her. "Hey, it was just a suggestion!" Marlene said defensively. 

"I think he's taking her to the kitchens for a snack," Alice suggested. "That sounds nice," 

"Or" Lily began. "Sirius could be taking her to hang out with the Marauders." 

"I think he's going to apologize to me," Leah said with a shrug. 

The three other girls gaped at her. 

"What?" Leah asked. "Sirius apologizes to me a lot." 

"Sure," Marlene replied with a smirk. 

                                   ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Leah saw Sirius waiting in the middle of the entrance hall, in a red sweater and jeans. Leah and the girls had ultimately decided against the purple dress, and instead Leah was wearing a purple turtleneck (it was getting colder) and and some black leggings. Leah's hair remained down. 

"Hey Sirius!" Leah said as she approached him. "Oh hi Leah." He said. "You look nice." 

"Thanks, so do you," Leah said with a smile. "What are we doing?" 

"I wish I could tell you," Sirius said with a grin. "But it'll be better as a surprise." 

"It's after curfew though," Leah pointed out. "I had some trouble getting here already. How are we going to avoid Filch?" 

Sirius pulled out a cloak that was almost invisible, but was slightly translucent, which indicated to Leah that it was there. 

"What's that?" She asked. 

"It's James's invisibility cloak," Sirius said. "He let me borrow it." 

"James has a cloak?!" Leah asked, surprised. "Those are rare, how does he-" 

"No time to explain, let's go before Filch comes,"  Sirius interrupted her. He threw the cloak over the two of them, and then he lead them up the stairs.