𝐈𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐈𝐈

Leah White 

"How is Frank doing?" Leah teased. 

Alice and Leah were writing an essay for potions in the library, and they were in desperate need of a break. Leah couldn't help but tease Alice, because Alice was really lying low on their relationship. 

"He's good." Alice blushed. "And for the last time, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about our relationship." 

"Its cool." Leah said. "I was just joking." She sighed over the paper. "Now seriously, I missed Hogwarts, but this much homework  on the first day??" 

Alice frowned. "I know, right? You should have seen Severus Snape's reaction. He was all for it." 

Leah picked up her quill and said, "It's as if he assigned the homework." 

"I thought Lily said she'd meet us here." Alice said, glancing down at her potions essay, which only had four words on it: Written By Alice Fortescue. "We could sure use her help." 

"That's weird." Leah commented. "Lily is never late." 

                             ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"JAMES!" 

James Potter turned around, and saw Lily Evans running up to him, her hands waving in the air. James was delighted to see her, and was also glad that she had caught him at a time where he was alone. 

Seeing her hands thrown up in the air, James thought that maybe, she wanted a hug. 

So he opened up his arms, but Lily stopped short, glaring at his arms with confusion. 

"Why are your arms open like that?" Lily asked. 

"I mean- uh-" James stuttered, and dropped his arms. 

"Tell me you weren't expecting me to hug you." Lily said. 

"I wasn't." James lied. He hid his arms behind his back. Then an enlightening thought crossed his head. "You- you called me James!" 

"Oops." Lily blushed. "I meant Potter." 

She squirmed a bit. "I need to talk to you, Potter. In private." 

James' mind went wild. Was she going to confess her love to him? James eagerly let Lily pull him into a deserted classroom, and stood, brimming with excitement as she closed and locked the door. 

"So." James cleared his throat. "What brings you to talk to James Potter on a lovely afternoon?" 

Lily sat down in one of the chairs, and sighed. "I've noticed you've been advising your friend Sirius Black on his dating life." 

James immediately became defensive. "So?" He asked. 

"So?" Lily repeated. "So?" She stood up, angry. "You act as if women are-, are-" She paused again, trying to find words that were relevant. 

"Collectible toys, or something!" She finally shouted. "We're humans, James, not things you can show off as a prized possession! We have feelings too, y'know!" 

James was shocked by this angry outburst. "But-" 

"And the way to tell him, 'You're looking for a blonde girl?'" She imitated James. "Looking for? You don't look for a girl, if you're true love is out there, they'll find you!" 

She breathed out. "He breaks hearts, a girl thinks that he's actually in love with them, but then he moves on so quickly!!" She jabbed a finger to his chest. "And it's on you,  because you're trying to hunt for girls that have a certain hair colour, or a certain look, so he can kiss them and leave them heartbroken!"