Chapter 3

I didn't know much about my dad, except for the fact that he left us when I was four for some slut he found on the side of the road, which is what my mom told me. I was clearly to young to understand but now I know it wasn't just any slut, it was our neighbor. My mom caught him having an affair while I was at school and ever since none of us have seen him and I'd like to keep it that way...

I was laying down on my bed when I got a text from my best friend Jess,

"Hey get ready I'm picking you up one of the east union football boys are having a party and we're going, okay see you in 30 love you <3."

I've always loved the party life but tonight I definitely wasn't in the mood but I didn't want to disappoint jess.  I decided to just put on something simple but cute

   We got to the party and the blaring music and the loud chatter of people rattled my ear drums

We got to the party and the blaring music and the loud chatter of people rattled my ear drums. Jess and I got some drinks and let loose I definitely need this after a long week. I probably drank a little too much cause soon I got lost in the crowd of people after Jess went with some guy. I felt nauseous tired and dizzy last thing I remember is going outside and hearing a splash.

  I woke up with a massive headache and realized that I wasn't in my room and in clothes that weren't mine. I got up in a panic when I heard footsteps coming towards the door. It opened to reveal a girl around my age maybe younger,

"hi, I'm glad you're awake my brother told me to give this to you, I guess it's for your headache and stuff." She handed me a cup of juice and a pill.

"My brother will be up in a bit he's just cleaning up from last night I'm Alemi by the way."

"Nice to meet you Alem-"

A familiar voice yelled from downstairs "ALEMI! I told you to pick up everything outside before dad gets home." Alemi walked out and He walked into the room.

"Aziel?" I said

"You're finally awake I'm surprised you're us this early especially after last night." He chuckled

"Wait?! What happened last night we didn't... um you know..."

"No no no, we didn't I promise, you just fell into the pool and someone jumped in to rescue you and I made them bring you in my room and had my sister changed your clothes and now we're here sooo."

"Oh well thanks, I guess."

"Yeah, whatever come on let me take you home."