....

WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION: Blood, Mentions of yandere, slight gore.

l̴̡̞̝͈̥͓̜̭͙͎̆̃̽͂̋̐̓͠͝Ȅ̶͖̬͈̣̻̹̱̞̈́͜͝ť̶͕̱͈̞̻̠̞͐̔͛̃̈́͒̾͋͛͂̈́ ̸̼̭̠̩͙̻͓̏̈́͛̊̿̈̽͂͂̃͑͂̈͘ṭ̶̰̪̻̜͕̱̗͙̯̓͊̃̊̔̒͊͝ͅH̵͎̬͐̉̃E̶̗̯͔͉͎̥̙͎͓͂̌̽̅̿̈́͆̀̽͘͠͠ ̷̧̪͈̫͈͇̫̜͎̿͌̎́̆͆̽́̋͋͌͌̕s̶͕̰̐̐̇̕C̵̡͇̝͕͖̙̝̳̤̭̝̫̏ͅe̴̢̢̛͖̮̤̬͎̹̬̞͒̏͜ͅŅ̵̥̣̳̖̙͍̟̄̄͘͝Â̵̡̛̳̘̪̜̦̥̈́̔̎̅̐̓̌̓̚͝ŗ̸̗̹͖͎͚̤̤̼̩̗̤̗̰̿̀͌̂̾͆ͅį̴̟̫͖̦̳̞͂̀͆͋̑͋̂͌̆͌́̒͘͝͠ȍ̴̞͎̦̭͊͑͌͊̿̈́̆̀͘͘͜ ̴̧̢͓̗̙̠͇̀́͛̈̒̂̅̎͌̄͛͝͠ͅb̵̧̧̢̗͈̺̼͕̮̯͔̅̓͘ę̵̠̪̹̲͇̂̆̈̽͐̀̕G̶̢͕̯͚̮͎͎̥̣̉I̸̛̛͈̦̒̾̄̐͗͗̆̐̍̈́͋ǹ̸̨̫̹̪̗̠̟͔͙͖̜͙͇̩͌͑̀̓̎̊̍̋͒̿.̵̢̨̢͖̖͉̠̪͚̮̼̉

I sat in the back of the van as I straightened out the roll up mattress in the back of the car, I watched [REDACTED] set up the lamp in the middle of the bed then another up front in the front seat as she got up in the passenger seat listening to the rain with a smile.

I dusted off my (high shorts, skirt, pants) and straightened out my (tank top, crop top, sweater, tee shirt) and made sure my (h/l) (h/c) was combed and neat.

"Thank you for coming out here with me (Y/n). I could use the girl trip." she said with a smile. 

"Yeah, I've noticed you could've used one with all the drama happening back at home." I replied as I checked over my (fur/skin/feathers/scales).

"The reason why I brought you out here, was because I wanted to talk to you about [CORRUPTION]. I know I used to chase after him and always trying to be there for him but, with your help he finally noticed I've changed." She said turning back to smile at me.

T̴̢̂̐͜h̴̤͓̭̩͕̮̣̀̒̾̓̇͆ͅơ̵̢̭̫̙̮̺͚̬̈͐̋̆ṡ̵̡̤̖̭̼͛̆̋̽́̒͘ë̸̮̫̫̣͇̖͉̒̐̈́̒̿̈̕ͅ ̸̱̭̰͋̅͛͐̔ḑ̴͎̫̤̭͗͑̄͂̄͘͝i̷̧̜̻͈̺͓͑ͅŝ̷̨͖͔̟̰̂̀̊͂͊͝g̸͓͖̞̓̋ȗ̷̧̬̭̼̜̤͈́́̈́̀s̴͕̪̳̠̜͓̓͌̃̈͗͐t̴̟̰͊̇i̸̭͙͚̿̂̀̈́̈́͜͠ͅǹ̵̖̯̯͛̍̚g̸̟͙͐̈́͛ ̸̧̧̜̣̗̘̊͆͌͗̈̈́̀͝ģ̸̮̮̰̰̎͑̋ͅͅr̷̼͉̪̭̼̿͂̽͂̒͘e̴̩͎̰̙͙̝̅̂͛͆̚͝e̸͚͓̳̾̀̈̃̏̌̓n̸͍̪̜̙̻̈̾́̾̇̈́̎̋ ̴̛̝̗̼̑͒̇́́͝e̶̝̐̀̅̆̈́̂̅̎y̴̨͈̬͕̬͖̤͛ȩ̴͔̬͕̮̘͎̟̍̄̈́͛̏̎s̵̫͎̝͇̭͎̔͂̋̈́͂

"It was no big deal! I'm happy to help!" I said as I had my back turned to her getting some things out of my duffel bag.

"You know he's been acting weird around me lately and I think he liked me. But after so long from the obvious signs...we're together. I know you liked him too, but both of us want you to be happy."

"Nah, seeing you guys happy makes me happy." I said with a forced smile.

"Oh, tails wanted me to thank you for having [CORRUPTION] stay with you, until I suggested he could stay with me, since you know..."

"You guys are together." 

My eye twitched.

"Uhm, yeah. I hope this doesn't become weird between us. You can visit us anytime you like, we can even cook cookies together. He said he wanted to see you as well, so how about after we..."

Closer...

.

.

.

.

.

Closer...

"I think it'll be good for you both to catch up..."