Big Moves 🤪

Nayeli's POV

Authors note/ WE ARE ALMOST AT 3k VIEWS thank you so much❤️❤️❤️ also please VOTE!!!!!!!! (Pls excuse any errors)

Him.

Just looking at him made my blood boil.

"Nayeli look I just wanted to say I'm sorr-" he didn't get the chance to finish his sentence because I pounced on him.

I punched him in the face repeatedly then in his stomach. He knew better than to put his hands on me again from what Victoria told me.

I kicked him down there making him fall to his knees, I then grabbed a knife from the back of my shorts that I took out of Ezekiel closet and I slashed his arm in a shape of a heart. Making him let out a slight scream.

Hearts are my signature sign that I use, it's just something about them.

I grabbed him by his collar.

"Now listen I want you to know that I don't forgive you just yet and that it's going to take some time, but get one thing straight I am your Donna I tell you what to do. Also if you ever put your hands on me again I'll kill you myself.

I whispered on his ear and walked away.

I went down stairs to the kitchen to wash the blood off my hands, I don't know why but it was like something in me came alive making me feel excited.

My thoughts were interrupted by Elena.

"Hi dolcezza (sweetie) how are you doing." She asked kindly.

"I'm doing good how about you" I asked.

"Fantastic."she smiled at me.

"Mrs. Fabiano I wanted to apologize for how I closed myself off, I'm sorry if I caused any trouble." I felt bad for not talking to any one and distancing myself.

"Oh don't worry dolcezza everyone knew what you were going through and we didn't want to crowd you, we understand that you needed space. So don't beat yourself up about okay." She said while bringing me in for a hug.

Her hugs made me miss my mama, they were always full of love, I need to mention visiting them to Ezekiel.

"Sit sit let me make you something" she told me while gathering all of her ingredients.

"Nayeli I wanted to talk to you about my son, how has he been treating you?" She .

"To be honest so far he has been really good towards me, he is always taking care of me, and I always get this feeling whenever I think about him I just don't know what it is yet."

I feel really comfortable when I talk to his mom, I don't know why.

"Oh miele (honey) you will soon know what that feeling is" she said while smirking at me.

By the time we were done taking she had a big plate of food in front of me.