I'm Sorry

Y'all sorry for the long break, but it was needed, we hit 5k 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 thank y'all so much I love y'all❤️❤️❤️ also comment your thoughts I love to see them, and don't forget to vote.❤️❤️❤️

It's been a week since we officially moved into our new house, it's been great the first day we were there everyone came with house warming gifts

I love everything about the house my favorite rooms are the kitchen, our walk in closet, and the movie theater.

The only thing that has been pissing me off is that Ezekiel brought some of the maids here, which I don't have a problem with but I do have a problem with that maid Taylor.

She acts like I don't see her giving Ezekiel lustful looks and trying to flirt with him, she got one more time to try me. 

Another thing is that Ezekiel has been working like crazy, I know that he has a lot of responsibilities with being a mafia boss but I only see him when I go to sleep and sometimes he goes to sleep in his office.

Anyways let me get up and get ready for the day.

While looking for an outfit my phone starting ringing, it was my mom.

I had no choice but to answer it I haven't talked to them in almost a month and I missed them so much.

"Hello" I said nervous.

"My baby where have you been? I haven't heard from you and when we went to your house none of you stuff was there."

"I'm sorry momma there's a lot going on right now, I want to tell you but I can't over the phone." I felt so bad that I haven't got in contact with them.

"What do you mean Nayeli, me and ya father have been worried about you where are you." She asked concerned.

"I can't tell you right now but listen how about we go have brunch tomorrow and then I can explain everything to you okay."

"Okay baby just be safe, I love you."

"I love you too and make sure to tell daddy that I love him too, bye momma." I hung up the phone. 

Now I have to go tell Ezekiel, I hope he doesn't over react.

The closer I got to his office the more I could hear him yelling in Italian. I opened the door and I saw was papers everywhere he looked very stressed. As soon as I sat on his lap he hung up the phone.

"Baby are you o-"

"What do you want Nayeli." He snapped off.

"You know what never mind go back to what you were doing, and I'm going out just to let you know." I said with attitude because he had me all the way fucked up. I got up and left his office.

I went to my other room, it has everything that makes me relaxed.