3 - Mysteries & Quidditch

A few weeks have gone by since the infamous group reunited, and Gellert still had no idea what the potion was, who sent the letter, or what Quidditch meant. While he had a free period, the man had every book of potions he had open on his desk. He leaned forward, elbows on his desk with his hands in his hair.

   "It just doesn't make sense.." he mumbled to himself before looking up at the door when he heard an owl flapping its wings. Gellert sat back in his chair while the owl dropped another letter into his lap. "Great. Another one to add to my collection." he groaned, standing as he opened it, reading it while walking to his shelf of letters.

"Go. - YL" it read.

"Go where?!" Gellert whined with a frustrated tone, tossing the letter into the on-growing stack.

  A book fell off a shelf, opening itself to a page that spoke of flowers. Gellert shot his head in the direction it fell when he heard the thump. He walked over, picking up the book and seeing the photos the pages contained. He was confused, looking over at the letter stack, and back at the book. "Go....flowers?" he thought. "What about flowers?"

  A letter fell. Gellert, of course, went to pick it up, seeing it was "Go." The man sighed, giving in to the madness. "Fine." he spoke, closing the book and placing it on his desk. He kept the letter with him.

   He did as the signs said, staring at the letter as he walked by the DADA classroom. Albus' attention was drawn to the hall outside his door when Gellert was in view. He smiled lightly to himself as he continued to teach his class, but it soon faded as he wondered what Gellert was up to. He rarely ever left his classroom until the school day was over, and even when he did, he'd usually stop by DADA to say hello..but he didn't this time.

   Gellert had to make it a quick trip, even if he didn't know if making it fast were a possibility. Using apparition, he flashed out of Albus' sight and in front of Floriblunders. He looked up at the sign, then down at the letter in his hand. "Okay..I'm here. Now what?"

   Floriblunders' door swung open, ringing the entry bell. "This is ridiculous." he whined again as he made his way into the shop.

-----

   Albus was finishing up his class when he saw Gellert appear back into the hallway outside his door, holding flowers and the letter. Once again, Gellert didn't stop to say hi. He didn't even look in the room. Albus pouted quietly, which caught a few student's attention. Those who noticed quickly turned around to see Gellert walking by.

   "Remember to read chapters 700 through 750 tonight, class!" Albus announced, his eyes not leaving the hall, even though Gellert was no longer there. The students got up, grabbing their things before moving on to their next class. Once Albus was alone, he made his way over to the Potions room with a few minutes before Gellert's class would come.

"Hello to you too.." Albus pouted, leaning against his doorframe.

Gellert looked up at him as he stood behind his desk. He tried to make hiding the letter nonchalant but Albus still noticed. "Hey!" Gellert spoke, giving him a smile.

"You didn't say hi earlier.." Albus continued to pout.

"You were busy!" Gellert responded, standing up straighter than usual, which Albus knew he did when he were hiding something.

"As were you, I gather." he sassed, nodding his head in the direction of the flowers. Gellert looked down at them. "I assume you're making a potion demonstration for the class?"