Chapter 1: Down The Horror Hole

Alice being bored looked over her sister Mary's shoulder to see what she was reading. The book she was reading had pictures, dialogue, or entertaining storyline.

"Mary why are you reading that book? It doesn't even have any pictures?" Alice asked Mary. Mary turned around and said "It doesn't need pictures the storyline is enough. Oh! And it's called visualizing" She said as she rolled her eye's and continued reading. "Jeez no need to be rude with it" Alice mumbled under my breath.

I get up and walks away from Mary. "She so damn rude" Alice says while kicking rocks "Thinks she's all that" always bossing someone around, I'm 21 for Christ sake." As she's still talking shit about her sister Mary she hears a stick break and jumps up. "Who's there?" As Alice is looking around she sees a rabbit all dressed up with a pocket watch, I hid behind a tree watching the rabbit.

"Oh my! Oh, My! The queen is gonna kill me if I'm late again!!" The white rabbit started running so she ran after  him. He checked his pocket watch again  and jumped and fell, Alice didn't see what he jumped into so she followed him. Alice looked around and didn't see what he jumped could've possibly jumped into until she saw a hole.

She looked into the hole and it looked like a very, very long fall. Alice looked around for a rock to throw down she dropped the rock an when she looked the rock slowly fell down.

As she's falling down the hole and started feel weird, she saw a lot of chairs, bottles, and cards. As Alice reached the bottom she looked around she was in a big tall black room...

Hola, yes I know I SUCK at writing but I just did this out of pure boredness umm, yeah, I'll update when I can maybe next week, yeah next week. Umm leave negative or positive feedback or don't, but I hope you enjoy. and for the record Alice is 21 because some people be going off because of underage stuff but yeah, her sister Mary is 26 not that she even matters rn but byeee (Also sorry for all the grammatical errors)