Chapter 2 The Big Black Room

As Alice landed when she opened her eyes she saw she was in a big black room. As she looked around the room she saw there were a lot of curtains and a table.

On the table there was a key, Alice took the key in her hand beside the key she saw a bottle and a book. Alice paid no mind to the book considering how much and hated reading and picked up the bottle which read Drink me.

"Drink me?" she said to herself "I'm not that thirsty at the moment" Alice said. She walked around and wondered if there are any doors in this room. She pushed back some curtains and she look down and see a small door.

"What the fuck? Why the hell is the door so small?" Alice got down on her knees and looked at the door, it had a lock on it. "So this is what that key is for?" she took the key out of my pocket and unlock the door.

"Hmm? I can't see much..." Alice gets up and go back to the table with the book and drink. She flipped through the pages of the book and saw that it didn't have many pictures the only ones they had were black and white. But, hey, at least it had dialogue.

Alice took the book and went to go sit in a corner and read since she had nothing better to do.

After hours of reading Alice got thirsty

"Ugh! My mouth is getting dry!" Alice got up to get the drink from off the table "I hope this is something strong" she drunk all of it. "It wasn't alcohol? Damn"

As she was about to walk back to my seat in the corner the room started to look like it was... growing? Or was she just shrinking?

Updated every Wednesday