Chapter 3: Pool Of Blood

As the room started growing Alice started to think "am I shrinking?" And as I reached the floor where I was smaller than a mouse she realized "Yep, totally shrunk, but wait! Now I'm the size of the door!,

She ran to the tiny door and as she went into my pocket to get the key I realized "Wait... God damn it! I left the key on the table. Ugh! Great job Alice, a screw up as always" She sat by the little door crying.

"Why the hell did you jump into that stupid rabbit hole?! Great job Alice, your a screw up like always" she said sobbing. After a while of crying she cried herself to sleep.

She woke up hours later due to an empty stomach. "If this room has a drink that shrinks me, I know it has to have some type of food. Alice got up and walked back to the table. She spotted something next to the book that was underneath the table.

Alice looked at it Eat Me! The cupcake said in bold letters "Oh, what are you going to do to me huh? Make me grow tall? Ha, funny"

Alice took a bite out of the cupcake. 5 seconds had passed by and nothing happened "Huh? I guess this won't do anyt-" she started coughing.

After another 5 seconds she stopped coughing and started growing "Ah shit! Not this again, I was just kidding!" Even when she had reached her regular height she was still growing, she continued to grow until she had reached the ceiling.

Alice couldn't move an inch once she reached the ceiling. Her eyes began to tear up. As she began crying her "tears" began to hit the ground. After a few minutes all the tears reached her elbows.

When she stopped crying she started wiping the remaining tears from her face. She opened her eyes and when she looked at her hands she was horrified to see that her hands were bloody.

When she looked down she saw that the room was filled with blood. Swimming in the blood was a pair of gloves and and a fan and the key. She started waving the fan by her face and she started go down a couple of inches.

She stopped fanning herself and thought "Is this fan possibly making go back to my size?" She continued to fan herself and grew back down to the size of the door. She swam trough the blood and went to the door. When she opened the door the blood started to drain "Phew.. Thank God that's over".

She walked through the door to a bunch of hallways which seemed to be a maze.

Okay after this one I'm going to make a introduction chapter for Alice's life because I had a brainstorm on what happened to her mom and all. I might make a part two to this series once it's finished because this whole story was just a sper-of-the-moment thing that I thought of while listening to Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez so yeah. BYE
-KiKi