Chapter Three

A/n: I love Margit and Morgott.

It was a gloomy morning, and although the Sun was bright, it could not penetrate the thick fog that hung over the hills and fields. The grace is the direction of the castle on the cliff --Stormveil. The dwelling place of Godrick the grafted, the old and ugly demigod, as Varré called him.

You look at the terrain on your phone map, and there's a trail that winds up at the base of the hill, which leads right up to Stormveil's main gate, but Godrick's soldiers watch it along the way. The soldiers were walking around, beating people up, not caring if they were hostile, but worst of all, everyone at the Lands Between was. There are too few rational people and too many irrational people, and you can only survive in between.

There was only one way to get into Stormveil, and you had no choice, so you had to brave it out, ride up, and ignore the soldiers. As long as you find the grace, you can eliminate the value of hatred as long as you rest in the grace you think.

You trudged for about ten minutes, and you finally made it to the lost grace in the corridor and sat down. But according to the map, you're not at the front door yet, and it's going to be a long walk up to the front door. To not waste time, you quickly stand up and continue your journey.

You walk through the dark corridors, back into the sun. However, when you walk out of the corridor, you feel a chill all over your body. The wind blew through the trees, and it sounded like some ancient language. An eagle flies low over your head. You feel that something terrible is about to happen, that your high spirits have long since faded away, and now you're just afraid.

"Foul Tarnished," said a voice, "in search of the Elden Ring. Emboldened by the flame of ambition."

You look up in the direction of the voice, and suddenly there is a golden light on the top floor of the empty tower. At last, the golden light turns into a striking figure dressed in layers of rags, ahead with several misshapen horns. You had never seen such a face, with a white goatee under his chin, and his face was grey, twisted, and hideous. When he jumped from the top of the tower, there was a gust of wind, and when the sand cleared away, you found that his body looked half-human half sheep. Whatever it is, it's definitely not friendly.

"Someone must extinguish thy flame." he said in a low tone, "Let it be Margit the Fell!" He raised his stick and strolled towards you. He's really very tall, much taller than a human, and you notice that he's wearing only a rag cape, but that's obviously not something should be paying attention to right now because he's getting closer and closer; he's only a few steps away from catching you.

You keep retreating all the way to the corridor you just entered, only to see the corridor is covered with yellow smog. You have no way out.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." you murmured to yourself. Just as Margit's staff had pierced your body, two-thirds of the HP had been deducted, and it turned zero when he pulled it out again.

"Put these foolish ambitions to rest. " his voice was hoarse and fascinated, but he is the Boss, and he killed you.

After the rebirth, you hugged your knees and curled up in the corridor's corner, staring at the grace.  You feel very puzzled. Your runes stayed behind the fog gate with your death just now, which is where the boss is. You regret why you didn't add some HP first, at least not to be killed by one hit.

System: Do you want to use 2500 runes to unlock the second hack?

You: You just lied to me last time that there is a treasure in the Murkwater Cave, only to find some rags clothes, you lying bastard.

System: I can guarantee You won't be disappointed this time.

You: Ay, I am broke as hell, damn that sheep-ish old man.