𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖳 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤

𝖥𝖨𝖫𝖬 𝖮𝖭𝖤- 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖤 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜 - 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜 - 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

AFTER CHARLIE HAD failed miserably at the test, Eggsy, Jennifer and Roxy were now the last three.

"Galahad, first of all congratulations, your candidates have made the final stage of the process. Which means you now have 24 hours to spend with them. Eggsy you should know your father got to this point. There are no safety nets now. Understood?" Merlin asks.

"Dismissed"

HARRY, EGGSY AND Jennifer had now gathered at the Hart house. Eggsy and Jen were with Harry in his office.

"To pee or not to pee?" Eggsy reads out a newspaper article that was stuck onto Harry's wall.

"When I defused a dirty bomb in Paris" he explains. Jennifer sits down on the chair in the corner of the room and watches as Eggsy looks around.

"And this one? The framed one? What came first? The scrambled or fried egg?" He points to the only newspaper cover that was on Harry's desk, in a frame.

"My favourite and by far the most important." He begins. "The day Jennifer was born" he smiles.

The girl smiles to her father and then back to Eggsy. "Nobody thanked you for any of these things then?" Eggsy asks, moving Jen over and sharing the chair with her.

"The point of kingsman being a secret service means it's a secret" Harry explains. "A man's name should only be in the newspaper three times. When he's born, when he's married, and when he dies"

"That's me fucked then" Eggsy sighs, leaning back in the chair and putting an arm around Jennifer. "Like Charlie says, I'm just a pleb"

"And you're actually listening to that, dick?" Jennifer scoffs. Harry shoots her a look making her mutter a sorry for saying the world 'dick'.

Eggsy amusedly smiles down at Jen and then back to Harry. "Being a gentleman has nothing to do with the circumstances of one's birth. Being a gentleman is learnt." Harry explains.

"Yeah but how?"

"Alright, first lesson.. you should have asked me before you took a seat. Second lesson.. try to make a martini" Harry smiles.

"Yes, Harry!" Eggsy smiles, standing up with the man.

"As enticing as that sound, and I'm sure it will be, I'm going to my room. I'll see you later" Jen smiles.