•° Chap.1 °•

*An explosion was felt in northern Ireland*

A wave of energy was sent across the country, then all the Valkyries passed out from it.
Then a Valkyrie, by the name of Nakima gets up first, and hears a voice in her head saying :

"Ah, so you're the famous, the boss, or should I say...The Divine Valkyrie !"

Nakima then noticed that there is a blue-gold light in the sky that pushes all the clouds away from the area.
So she started to panic until she saw...all...all her comrades...on the ground...without the slightest injury.

Then this voice which addressed Nakima, began to introduce itself :

"Sorry for everything I did landing here, I introduce myself: I am Athena ! Goddess of war and wisdom !"

Nakima knelt down, and replied, "So it was not a legend...the gods really did come for us, the 'Divine' beings..."
Being completely confused, Nakima takes her sword and wishes to send her, due to her superhuman strength, towards this light.

As she prepares to send it, Athena arrives at extraordinary speed to stop Nakima, then said to him:

"You can imagine that if I came to waste my time with a human of your kind, it's not to kill you, is it ?"

Athena explained to him that if she came here, it is to save the beings without power, the lower beings of this planet.
She then left planet Earth on Pegasus, the majestic horse of Zeus.

Nakima then noticed that she had powers, being able to have total control of the elements, her comrades got up, after this shock, and Nakima looks at the sky and says :

"If Athena allowed me to master such power and trust myself, it's because it's my turn to become a goddess, the goddess of the Valkyries, A-Nakima Valkyrie! Thanks again for your help, Ô Goddess Athena..."

To be continued...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thank you so much for reading my first chapter ❤️😆
See you for the second chapter ! 😆😉