•° Chap.2 °•

Two days after the appearance of Athena, the Samurai from Japan were armed and ready to fight and attack the Valkyries, who were in Ireland.
The Samurai were ready to travel more than a year on foot to face the Valkyries at their home.

But two of these Samurai were very special, they were twin brothers, they were named Ito and Okubo, they were endowed with a power being able to detect any source of energy, pure or evil.

These two brothers were not at all ready to go and face the Valkyries, because they felt these famous evil energies, prowling on the one and only path that the Samurai could take.
But Ito had no intention of going to warn the other Samurai of this danger which could prove fatal.

Ito then says : "Okubo, we may only be 15 years old, but if we warn them, they will wish to stay in the village, and these evil energies may well come closer to our lives."

But Okubo was ready to oppose these evil energies, and said to him afterwards: "My brother, if we must die... better die as a hero, and save millions of lives !"

Then several Samurai, arriving in panic in the village, shout: "Get out of here !! Kinds of monsters have been spotted in the cursed forest ! Children and women, get out now !!!"

??? : "Where are you going... descendants of Vulcain ? The party has just begun"

Okubo: "That voice !? It sounds like...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading !! 😆❤️
Next chapter : 'The origins of Ito and Okubo'.