Gojo Satoru | Play No Games

ᴄᴡ: ᴀɴɢsᴛ, sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ sᴇx, ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ, ʀᴀᴡ ᴜɴᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ sᴇx, ᴏʀᴀʟ, ᴍᴀsᴛᴜʀʙᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴄᴋᴡᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴋɪɴᴋs (ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, sʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴅsᴍ, ᴇᴅɢɪɴɢ, ᴏᴠᴇʀsᴛɪᴍᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʜᴀɪʀ ᴘᴜʟʟɪɴɢ), ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ, ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs/ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʀɪᴠᴀʟʀʏ, ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ (ᴏɴᴄᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ). ʀᴇꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴜɢs:ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴜsᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜɪɢʜ (ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏ/ɴ ʜɪᴛs ᴄʟɪᴍᴀx)

ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ | sᴏɴɢ: ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴇ/ᴘʟᴀʏ ɴᴏ ɢᴀᴍᴇs - ᴀʏᴢʜᴀ

I sat at the bar drinking champagne as I usually would during these parties Mr

I sat at the bar drinking champagne as I usually would during these parties Mr. and Mrs. Satoru would hold right before their son and I went off to school. They were both extremely successful jujutsu sorcerers, they basically put together the college we go to for special grade sorcerers like Gojo and I-it was almost like a welcoming party for the new comers.

Needless to say the family was rich, very very rich. So, why am I here you may ask? My parents work for them, and they're great people. I've known this family since I was in diapers basically, they treat me like one of their own and my family does the same for Gojo-except for me.

I never liked him growing up, and he didn't like me. We were both pretty powerful when it came to our cursed techniques, domain expansions, and everything else that comes with being in our position. It was always a competition with him though, the thought of him losing to me drove him absolutely bonkers-he always needed to be on top/number one in the class.

Our parents always believed we would grow out of this hatred for each other and here we are, 23 years later and we still cannot stand one another.

"What is that, your third, fourth drink? You should slow down." The arrogant voice came from behind me, making me freeze in my chair for a moment before turning around, "it's my first, if you really must know." My face furrowed and I rolled my eyes before locking eye contact with Gojo. He wore a white button up shirt with the first two buttons undone, his sleeves were rolled up and he wore black pants and black dress up shoes.

He always wore those stupid sunglasses, no matter what time of the day it was. His snow white hair was always down and messy in front of his face when it wasn't pushed back from the blindfold he would wear on missions.

Before he could respond my mom came running up to him, "Gojo!! Oh, I'm so glad you can make it! Your parents will be so happy to see you!" Her smile soon faded once she noticed the awkward silence between the both of us, "I hope you two are playing nice." I took a sip from my glass and raised my eyebrows, "oh yeah, I was just telling him to have a drink. Maybe it'll get the stick out of his ass."