Hitler's Grandma

I leaned back and let out a groan. I knew whatever happened I would walk away without a scratch, but Daryl, Rick, Shane, and Glenn probably weren't going to be so lucky. As I listened to Daryl breathing, slightly haggard from rage, I thought about my options. I could A- Free myself and make a dash for it or B- Wait it out and see what the rude old women were planning to do. I knew if I ran now I would have to face the rest of the group and explain why I was alone and possibly risk being thrown out. With a sigh, I decided it was best to wait it out.

I glanced at the pissed off redneck and raised an eyebrow, he was intently rubbing his boot against the rope tied to his wrist, he had been breathing so hard from exertion, not rage. I rolled my eyes and he sneered at me in reply. "Do you have a better idea princess?" His words dripped sarcasm, I snorted in reply and turned away from him. He did realize at that rate it would take him six days, nine minutes, and twenty-two seconds to break through the rope right?

Before I could voice my calculations out loud, Hitler's grandma walked in. Haha, I made a funny. Daryl quickly stopped and fixed the woman with a glare, I was thankful it wasn't trained on me for once. "What the hell do you want?" Shane asked through clenched teeth.

With a sly smile, the old woman dropped a bag in front of us. It hit with a clinking sound and rolled open, inside were knives and scalpels of all different sizes. I let out a gulp when I came to the realization that she meant to cut us up and eat us. Without thinking, I blurted out. "Can you even chew us with dentures in?!" I caught a look from Rick and watched as the old woman looked me up and down. "Oh no dear, I'm not going to eat you." I let out a relieved sigh, but it was short lived as she spoke again. "I'm feeding you to Jerry." With that, she turned around and walked out of the room.

"Who's Jerry?" Glenn asked, his voice rising in panic. "I don't know, but I don't plan on finding out." With that I squirmed and wiggled my body until I was completely facing Daryl. "I think they forgot to take my knife out of my boot, I need you to check." He nodded at me in reply and reached out grabbing my legs and pulling me to him, he searched fast but deliberately. Finally, I felt his rough hands slide against my ankle and he grinned as he slid out the small dagger.

He quickly cut his hands free and then my own, before doing the same to the others. I reached out and picked up the bag the woman had left and handed out the largest of the knives. I slung the bag across my shoulder and we made our way to the door. Rick was the first to peek out and motioned us to move forward, we came to another room and found our weapons. I picked up my bow and smiled as I knocked an arrow. As the others picked up their stuff I saw a window and cautiously walked to it. It was dark outside but the moon shed enough light to see that it was clear. Shane was heading to another door as I turned around. I knew it was more probable running into trouble if we stayed in the building than it would be if we immediately got out. I snapped my fingers to get their attention, and Rick nodded in acknowledgment. I went out of the window first, followed by Glenn, then Shane, then Rick, and finally Daryl.

I looked around taking in my surroundings and saw the town about a third of a mile away. We took off at a dead run and didn't stop until we hit the edge of town. We all agreed it was safer to stay together and cautiously walked to the small garage where I had last parked the truck, making sure to keep in the shadows.

As we neared the building we heard people speaking in hushed tones, we simultaneously froze and tried to pinpoint exactly where it came from. I happened to glance in one of the stores and saw two old men who I assumed were standing guard. I tapped the person closest to me who happened to be Shane and motioned towards their direction, he nodded his head and repeated the motion to Rick. I pulled back my arrow and watched as Daryl sighted his in. I looked at Rick and he gave a quick nod, Daryl and I let our arrows fly in unison and we all watched as the men dropped to the floor.

With that, we tore off towards the truck, started it up, and never looked back.

------------

Wow! It's been WAAAAYY too long since I've last been on, I can't wait to dive back into this story and finish it up!

Please don't hate me for the totally unfair long wait! I hope I still have the majority of my amazing fans with me!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

Also, feel free to leave opinions and ideas! Love ya'll to the moon and back a million times!