Chapter 5: Change?

Chapter 5

CeCe's POV

Rocky was nervous, I could feel it. There was some bond between us that made us.. Meant to be together. I don't mean romantically. We connected somehow, she complains that this feels like a dream all the time, but maybe that's my fault. Since my world is all a dream now, I think I'm taking over her body or something. She can very well control herself, but 'big guy' actually fulfilled my wish of helping Rocky the way I used to, but I can't be dead! I don't want to be dead, I want to be alive. I want to hug Rocky again, she wanted to hug me and I could see that.

In case you're wondering, I don't really see it from Rocky's point of view. I see it as if I was still in my body, and if I speak, it only goes to her mind, no one else can see me, no one else can hear me.. Everyone thinks that I'm dead. I'm not dead, but I am invisible.

Lucky Rocky, going to a One Direction concert, backstage and all! I was able to go, technically. I could walk through walls! Just kidding. I had to follow Rocky everywhere, except I didn't really follow her to the bathroom. Sometimes I went back to my house to lay on my bed, and I'd tell Rocky where I was.. She cared about me. I never disturbed her sleep, or her 'dream in a dream' thing.

I undressed and sat on the edge of her soft bed. God, I loved her bed.

"Hey, Rocky, what should I wear?" I joked, since it really didn't matter.

She blankly glared at me and went back to her quest to find clothes to wear.

"You know I'm kidding!" I assured her, gently elbowing her.

"I know, I know! Now, get dressed, I know no one can see you, but I can, and no matter how many times I've seen you like this, it still disturbs me," She remarked, hurling ripped white jeans.

"So I, the spirit who haunts you and can terrify you, must go to a concert without a shirt on, got it!" I chuckled as she threw me a gold studded black shirt and a red and black flannel.

"You're as terrifying as a little tiny puppy, CeCe, you really can't scare me!" laughed Rocky, a laugh I enjoyed hearing. I'm so glad that even with me gone, she can still enjoy life.

I scoffed and ignored her for a bit. "Yeah, whatever! You're not so intimidating yourself except for the fact you're a giant!" I cracked up, but I didn't hear her laughter along with me.

Rocky kept a straight face, commanding me to stop laughing.

"You know, Deuce and Dina were really the ones to give me the backstage passes.. Not you, right? So hush.." Rocky murmured, so I left her alone, even if I didn't want to. I knew that I had to be more mature...

But I was never good at change, not ever. Not once in my life. I just can't change. Not for anyone... Not for Rocky. She knew I couldn't, so why would she tell me that? Sometimes I really hate friends. I try not to, I really do. You have to believe me, I love her, but from her always judging me to me being dead, I feel our friendship fading away. Fast.