Chapter Thirty-Six: Back to Business

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I wake up to see Alec already up, packing our stuff. I sit up with a frown on my face. "Don't give me that look baby" He states and I roll my eyes.

"I had so much fun" I smile faintly before pouting again. He walks over and climbs over to me. He grabs my face, kissing me softly. "I know baby but" He says and I cut him off.

"Back to business" He smiles at my response. We make it back to the airport and board the plane back to New York. The plane ride wasn't too long.

We get back to the New York and although I loved being with him. I was excited to be home.

However not for the shit that comes with it.

We walk in and Azazel greets us. "Sir, Sebastian has been asking for you" Alec nods and immediately put his things down.

Already with the bullshit.

He stops before opening the basement door and turns around. "You coming?" He asks and I put my things down and follow him.

We get down the stairs and Sebastian is sitting on the floor. "What do you want?" Alec grits and Sebastian stands up walking to the door.

"Today is the day I'm supposed to land. He's going to know something is wrong." He stammers. "Okay and?" I add and he scoffs. "He's going to send people after you" He yells.

"Anddd?" I drawl out. "You don't think we haven't already thought about that. Listen, all you have to do is shut the fuck up and wait until Lee is dead. Once he's dead, you can be with your girls." I grit.

He looks at me and then backs up and sits back down. "You can't leave me in here" He whines and I scoff. "I've made sure that not only are your girls safe from Lee's men but you've been eating food and haven't been tortured. I think you will survive." I state before walking back upstairs.

As soon as we get upstairs, Alec starts telling demanding people around and putting guards everywhere.

"Call Tatiana, she will be staying with us until this is resolved." He states and I get my phone out. I call her to let her know and James brings her to the house.

Back to business.

It's now been a few hours and everything is still good. I come downstairs to see men downstairs, planning and making sure everything is good.

"here for all the fun?" Oliver asks sarcastically. "No, I just want some fruit, where's Alec?" I ask, opening the refrigerator and he points to the living room.

I look past to see him focused. I grab the fruit and go back upstairs to Tatiana. "I cant wait until all of this is over" I voice and she hums in agreement.

"Give me some fruit" She says an I pass her some of the fruit. I take a bite of the pineapple and walk over tot he window.

My stomach starts to hurt a little and I feel funny.