Chapter 22 - Cohabitation

A week later, Guan Pei restarted the broadcast.

    In order to make up for the gap of the leave for a while, he started the live broadcast from 12 noon today, broadcasted the food guide for eight hours, and also tried the new hero that came out on the weekend.

    The last time Guan Pei guessed exactly the same, the new hero is positioned as a female assassin.

    The player also guessed the cuisine for a long time, because there are basically ten assassins and nine spicy dishes in this game, ten assistants and nine desserts, and a steamer full of staple food warriors.

    Fortunately, this time, the plan didn't use Sichuan cuisine, but instead made a whole Japanese cuisine, salmon sashimi, set to be a heroic and valiant girl, a tall and beautiful girl wearing an orange-pink tights.

    Guan Pei tried a couple of them, and he felt that it was quite interesting, so he started the ranking directly.

    The fans in the barrage have been watching the recording and broadcasting for several days, and they haven't seen Guan Pei, a living person who is breathing, for several days.

    "I'm stupid, I've been playing with this fish for three days and I only know where it's bright, the damage is the same as scraping, how can it be like a different species when it gets into someone's hands..."

    "Last season's spicy chicken's I got the brand, let’s give the salmon a brand this season, and ask my brother to play an apple pie to fill the blue, these two are invincible to play together!!”

    “55555 has almost boiled me to death this week, and I want to see us in my dreams. Pei and Cream's cross talk conference, come on Friday 5555..."

"Ahhh, so when will the variety show be launched, can't wait, can't wait!!"

    Guan Pei put a star on the side and put it down Phone, rubbed temples.

    Aster slowly jumped onto the computer table, and the soft meat pad ran over mercilessly on the keyboard. She grabbed Guan Pei's cuff and let out a meow, expressing her desire for afternoon tea.

    "The damage of this hero is a bit over the limit at the moment. It is estimated that it will be cut in the later stage. You can hurry up and play to improve the score."

    Guan Pei pushed Aster's head away, and said lightly, "The combo is 321a3, lacking blue in the early stage. It is recommended to choose anti-blue or direct blue-opening depending on the lineup. It's almost there, it's quite simple.

    " The audience cracked.

    "As we all know, there are currently only three assassins with a difficulty of 10 in the edible guide, namely Maoxuewang spicy chicken and salmon. This is what Guan said is simple."

    "Understood, I am a caramel pudding red card player . It 's the paralysis in the brain [/withering]..."

    "Not too much pressure, the suggestion here is to directly ban the anchor."

    Guan Pei has long been accustomed to bickering with them.

    He didn't refute anything, just took a sip of the chrysanthemum tea in the cup, held the cup with one hand for a long time, and said in a deep voice, "Let's go first, and the broadcast will resume at normal time tomorrow."
"Remember the program you watched during dinner under the Weibo vote. In the

    end, Guan Pei added lightly, "I'm really tired of watching Detective Conan."

    Guan Pei finished the broadcast and went to open a small can of goat milk pudding for Aster.