Chapter 36

Li Naiyou had an unhappy dream. He dreamed that he went back to the biology classroom in high school.

    The subjects Li Naiyou feared the most from childhood were mathematics and biology: mathematics is just because he did not understand it, and biology is more serious, and he did not understand it at all, mainly because his biology teacher, mr.benedict, he A very fierce and fierce little British old man.

    Li Naiyou dreamed that he killed the turtle in his aquarium. He was very sad and scared, and then went to the veterinary hospital with the turtle in his arms.

    Then I found out that the vet turned out to be Guan Pei.

    Guan Pei was wearing a white lab coat, his long legs overlapped gracefully, and he was sitting behind the consultation table drinking tea with a calm expression.

    Li Naiyou asked him dazedly: "My turtle is dead, can you save him?"

    Guan Pei raised his eyes and said, "Yes, but the price will be very expensive."

    Li Naiyou just wanted to say it's okay I was rich, so Guan Pei suddenly approached. He was calm and indifferent, he just pinched Li Naiyou's chin, then lowered his head and placed a cool kiss on Li Naiyou's lips.

    Then Li Naiyou heard Guan Pei say: "Okay, you can go."

    Li Naiyou lowered his head in confusion, and found that the dead tortoise in his hand suddenly stretched out his hands and feet from the shell, and then directly He jumped from his palm to the ground.

    Then Li Naiyou was frightened and woke up.

    Li Naiyou sat up from the bed panting.

    His consciousness was still a little groggy and his head hurt. He looked around and found himself lying in the bedroom, but he couldn't remember how he got back into the house.

    This wine... It's really not an ordinary wine...

    Li Naiyou's reaction was still a little slow. He blinked his eyes blankly, but his ears turned red silently.

    Not only is it hard to drink, but after drinking it myself, I even had such a dream...

Of course, Li Naiyou admits that this may also be because he thinks about Guan Pei a little bit.

    One of his heart was beating fast because of the dream just now, and he didn't know if it was because of the turtle that would jump in place, or because he dreamed that Guan Pei was kissing him.

    And I don't know why, it's obviously just a dream, but the touch is particularly clear, Li Naiyou feels that his ears and neck are feverish.

    He couldn't remember how he got back to the house last night, he only remembered that he squeezed cream for the cake, then watched Guan Pei win the award in the live broadcast room, drank himself, and then went down the air in a daze, and then There is no memory.

    And this wine...

    Li Naiyou touched his lips hesitantly. He always felt that his mouth seemed a little swollen, and he didn't know if it was allergies.

    Li Naiyou turned on the phone, and he first received a message from Rosen. The 3,000-word birthday wishes and an email with no title. Before Li Naiyou could open it, she narrowed her eyes and put down her phone in a daze.

    Because his head really hurts.

    He shrank back into the quilt, his mind empty, just thinking about whether he should sleep for a while, but then he remembered that Guan Pei was not at home, and Aster hadn't eaten yet.