Chapter 46 - Have you seen him?

If the degree of reversal brought about by the official Weibo of the edible guide in the afternoon is already explosive, then because of the existence of this video, it is like adding a circle of golden filters to this drama, calling all The melon-eating crowd started a new round of dazzling fascination.

    "I'm dizzy..."My dad's company"...Small words hurt me a lot..."

    "I really can't type anything except?????? This is my creamy brother It's that simple and beautiful boy who plays erhu and eats skewers in the live broadcast room every day??

    "My friends, I checked, and the edible guide is a game made by xx for the first time in the Chinese mainland market four years ago. The founder of the company Chinese daniel lee, the surname really matches my grass...

    "It's not that I'm dizzy in the end, so if this is true, the rich are still young, why come to China to be an anchor, just to experience life Are the ups and downs?"

    "The crooked nuts seem to be quite independent, especially the younger brother has such a straightforward personality. I guess he doesn't want to spend the money in the family and wants to support himself..."

    If it is said that he was hit the most by this incident Serious people should still be Shao Ji.

    "We, we met him for the first time. He came over on a shared bicycle, wearing clothes like a sack with a hole in it..."

    Shao Ji said in a trance, "At that time, we all thought this creamy brother was real. Poor, it's the low-quality cream on the small broken cakes sold in the small street shops."

    "—It turns out that they are indeed cream."

Shao Ji burst into tears, "It's just that they put it in the palace glass cabinet. On the state banquet-level dessert tower in Li, that little pinch of cream is pointed..."

    The detection ability of netizens is even more powerful and terrifying.

    They first picked out that Li Naiyou graduated from a top design school in the UK, and then inferred from his age that he skipped a grade to study, and then picked up the ins of his college classmates, obtained various group photos, and even Including the details of Li Naiyou's first solo exhibition.

    No matter when and where, the boy in the photo is always smiling and crooked, and the light in his eyes is clean and clear.

    Guan Pei began to feel a little dumbfounded.

    Fried dough sticks, soy milk and even instant noodles are always eaten clean, ride a shared bike for a month before wrestling in a rainy night, and those cheap Pokémon t-shirts that never seem to wear out.

    Then again, he said later that the refrigerator was not cooling and the room was leaking.

    —— Guan Pei never doubted him even once, because Li Naiyou was so obviously poor.

    At the beginning, the preconceived impression was too deep, so even if there was a clue, Guan Pei never had the slightest doubt about his judgment.

    As stated in the letter, Li Naiyou really handled this matter very well. The reversal of public opinion brought the whole thing to a climax. The player who posted the plagiarism dispute sent an apology statement saying that he would check it carefully next time. Before, the follow-up marketing account secretly deleted the blog.

    Including Shao Ji, everyone seemed to get a satisfactory answer in the end, except Guan Pei.

He finally faintly realized that what Li Naiyou said in the letter "did something wrong" was probably the fact that he concealed his true family background.