002

    Phx, Az 📍

Pov 3rd

The girls were currently packing for their vacation.

"I'm so excited for this. We REALLY deserve this vacation." Isabel says as she packs her swimsuits. They would stay in Miami for about a month of their summer. " Hopefully we find some cute boys there. We deserve to be happy." Elena says as she packs with Isabel. Elena and isabel share a room, while violeta and dani share a room. They didn't mind sharing rooms, as long as they got their space when they needed it.

In dani's and violeta's room they were also packing."Dani is this too revealing?" Vi asks her bestfriend. "Girl no, you would look so hot in that!" Dani says hyping her bestie up. even tho they were all young, dani and vi were the oldest. once all the girls finished packing, they loaded their bags into the uber. the girls were finally heading off to the airport for their summer vacation.

    skip plane ride.

once the girls landed in miami, they ordered an uber to the rental cars. how else would they get around? the girls picked a car that was basic but fit them all. they headed to the airbnb that they rented for their vacation.

"oh my gosh." elena excitingly screams. "this is the best airbnb I've ever seen." all the girls laughed at their friends excitement. they headed upstairs to pick out rooms. dani choosing the master before anyone else got the chance. "dani! i wanted the master!" vi jokingly yells at her bestfriend who was currently unpacking. " sucks to suck i guess" dani jokingly says in return. for the rest of the night, the girls unpacked and relaxed. they had a big day ahead of them.

The boys pov

"I cant bealive we're actually here in miami." vallyk says. The group of friends were on vacation for the summer as well. although they did  get here a day earlier then the girls, they would be here for the same amount of time. like the girls, the boys rented out an airbnb. they each had chosen their rooms. derek claiming the master, since he did spend the most money on this trip. the boys relaxed for the 2 days untill they had a big day ahead of them.

 the boys relaxed for the 2 days untill they had a big day ahead of them

vote. comment. for more