004

the next day

the next day.

miami girls airbnb 📍

the girls had woken up to violeta cooking breakfast." good morning babes!" violeta greets them happily as they all walk downstairs. " ugh Goodmorning, is there coffee? I'm like so tired." dani asks vi. "yea theres cups on the table for you all. breakfast is almost done!" vi tell her friends. all of them soon sat down and started to eat, thanking violeta for cooking. " so what are the plans today?" elena asks her tired friends. " we can go swimming or shopping! I really want to shop for some new bathing suits." violeta tells her friends. " yea same!" dani agrees. they all agreed and decided to get ready.

once the girls got ready they hopped in their rental car and drove to the nearest mall. "we should go to target after this. its right next to the mall." isabel tell her friends knowing they needed to go grocery shopping. the girls did NOT want to live and survive off of fast food. once the girls got to the mall they went to the first clothing store they saw. which was 'Q' (fashion/ clothing store) the girls decided to get outfits and dresses incase they wanted to go out.

"dani would this look good on me?" isabel asks her older friend. dani gasps and smiles. "isabel if you dont get that i will literally be mad at you!" dani tells isabel who was holding up a beautiful bathing suit to her body. the bathing suit had thin starps and was swirly with different shades of green.

"so vi do you think this looks cute?" elena asks, holding up a black silky dress with lace outlining it. " omg yes get that!" violeta tells elena. while everyone was shopping, vi picked out some bathing suits while dani got some dresses.

the girls soon left the mall after going in almost every store. they were headed to target to buy some groceries. they arrived and they all went separate ways. violeta going to the food, being the only one to know how to cook good meals. dani and elena going to the clothing once again, and isabel going to the makeup. they soon finished shopping and texted each other on their phones to meet up at the registers.

"guys derek asked if we wanted to hang out again." dani told her friends. they all qgreed to hamg out with the boys at the girls airbnb. "should i cook or order food?" vi asked her friends as soon as they got back. "whatever you feel like doing." dani told her. vi decided on ordering some pizza, even tho they had that the day before.

when the boys arrived they came with drinks and snacks. "hi guys pizza is on its way!" vi greeted them at the front door.

isabel pov

i was in the pool when the boys arrived. worst time to be in a bathing suit. i dont even know why im so insecure, everyone says i shouldnt be. i sat on the stairs of the pool and just stared at the water, zoning out.

"hey," she heard the familiar voice and looked up. "hi," she replied to vallyk. "mind if i join?" she shook her head and allowed him to join.

we soon started talking about stuff, him complementing me every now and then.

violeta pov

i was getting the pizza outside when i see vallyk and isabel. im happy shes getting along with someome thats not us. "hey do you need help?" ricky asks me. "sure," i say and he grabs some of the boxes i was holding. we set them down on the tables outisde and sit down. " so do you live here?" rickys asks. i shake my head no. "me and the girls are just on summer vacation. what about you?" i ask him. "summer vacation as well." he says.

pov 3rd person

the new group of friends spent their night in the pool laughing, talking, and enjoying their summer.

vote

vote. comment. for more.