003

THE girls were currently getting ready to go out to the beach

THE girls were currently getting ready to go out to the beach. they were extremely excited since they haven't been to the beach in a while. vi and dani finished getting ready before the others. they rushed all the girls out into the car, and drove to the beach.

they had arrived to the beach and found a parking spot. the girls walked to the less crowded area and sat down after putting a blanket. once they were all settled they took their shorts and shirts off before running to the ocean. all except for isabel. she had turned insecure after her toxic relationship.

"issy are you coming or what?" dani asked the younger girl. "i'm gonna go get a drink from over there really quick. do you guys want something?" all the girls nodded their heads no and isabel began to walk. she wasn't even thirsty, she just wanted an excuse to not get in the water. once she arrived at the food stand she asked for a bottled sprite.

while she was walking back, she bumped into a boy. "sorry, are you okay?" she asked the boy. "yea sorry, your cute by the way." said the curly headed boy. she thanked the boy and continued her walk back. she was very happy when he said that. ever since her relationship she was always happy when someoned complemented her. her ex never did that.

isabel arrived to the girls all tanning amd sitting down. "girl what took you so long?" elena asked. "ok so i was walking back and this boy said i was cute!" all the girls smiled at her. they knew she always felt insecure, so they mentally thanked that boy for telling her that.

boys pov

the boys were all at the beach, enjoying the sun and their time together. "i just saw like the most prettiest girl." vallyk told his friends. " aw does little vallyk have a crush?" ricky jokingly told his friend. they all laughed and continued talking about stuff. they went out into the water and vallyk heard laughter. he turned his head into the direction of the laughter and saw "the prettiest girl he's ever seen" according to him. he stared at his splashing around the water with her friends he assumed. derek saw him staring and looked at who he was looking at.

"thats the girl?" derek asked vallyk "yea, isn't she pretty?" he replied. derek nodded and smiled at his best friend. " go talk to her."vallyk turned to him and shook his head. "nah she probably doesnt even think im cute." derek laughed and vallyk joined him. they both continued to talk to the boys and have fun. "yo check out those girls over there." mike said pointing at the group of girls that vallyk and derek were looking at earlier. " what about them?" ricky asked. "lets go talk to them or something." mike replied. all the boys looked at each other and shrugged. they soon started to walk towards the girls.

the girls

"guys some boys are walking over here."vi said to her friends while they were all laying down and talking. "omg. thats the boy that called me cute!" isabel said. all her friends looked at which boy she was talking about.

"hey do you guys wanna hang out or something?" asked the curly headed boy. Isabel recognized him. "sure! do yall wanna go get lunch with us?" isabel blurted out being nervous. she really did wanna hang out with the boy that complimented her. the girls looked at her as if she was crazy. she would have never said this to someone else.

"sure. we were about to pack up and eat anyways" another curly headed boy said. "my name is derek by the way. these are my friends vallyk, mike, and ricky. "he said. "my name is isabel and these are my friends daniela, violeta, and elena." she said while nervously smiling. "so where do you guys want to eat?" dani spoke out loud. "i saw a little brunch place around the corner." she told them about the little restaurant she saw.

they all agreed and walked over their, stopping at their cars to put their stuff away. once they got to the restaurant, they all sat and started talking. all of them were getting to know each other.

after brunch.

"it was nice getting to know you guys!" elena spoke as they all walked out. " by any chance can we get your phone numbers? maybe we can hang again." one of the boys spoke. the girls nodded and they exchanged numbers.

miami airbnb 📍

the girls were currently relaxing in the living room of their airbnb. dani had gotten dereks number and wouldn't stop texting him. while they were all watching movies elena had fallen asleep on the couch. "elena wake up. do you want food?" vi asked. the girls kept trying to wake up elena, untill she finally woke up. "huh no, im tired. im going to my room," elena says waking up qnd walking to her room. the other girls spent the night eating pizza and watching movies, while elena slept in her room.

miami boys airbnb same day 📍

derek had been texting dani while everyone was swiming in the pool that the airbnb came with. "derek get off your phone and come swim with us." mike yelled at his friend. derek finally looked up from his phone. "hold on im busy." all the boys rolled their eyes and continued to swim. their night ended with laughter and happiness.

 their night ended with laughter and happiness

vote. comment. for more.