To good to be true~

I knew it.
It was to good to be true.

I woke up with my heart beating and sweat all over my forehead. I wish I could get you out of my mind, but I just can't let go of you.
I went to take an shower, feeling the cold water press against my skin made be feel somewhat relaxed.

After the shower I decided to take an walk. I didn't have enough energy to put effort in finding my clothes, so I just wore a hoodie and some sweatpants.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As I was walking through the park, memories of you and me started to fill my head.

"Hyunjin, Look they have swings!" A voice spoke.
"And?" Hyunjin responded.
"Can you push me?"
"Felix go push yourself"
"But I don't know how!" Felix said.
"Urghh fine but only for five minutes!"
An excited Felix ran to one of the swings, claiming it before anyone else could.
Hyunjin couldn't help but break the into a smile while watching the other.

Hyunjin lost track of time while swinging Felix, but he didn't mind. All he wanted was to be by Felix side  and protect him.

But he couldn't...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Without realizing Hyunjin felt a tear Slide down his cheek.
One after another, and another. They just wouldn't stop coming down.
Sometimes he wish it was him instead of Felix. Sometimes he wished he confessed, sometimes he wish he hadn't met the other at all.

Hyunjin was now getting stressed thinking about the other, there was only one thing that could help that stress.