Chapter Five - Drunk

Amy's P.O.V

I woke up and opened my eyes slowly. A sharp pain went straight through my head. I felt arms around me and a warm body prssed against mine. I looked under the covers to see that I was naked. I started to panick and turned around to see the boy with ginger hair holding me tightly. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. Everything from last night came back to me. I smiled back at him.

"Do you feel as shit as I do?" I said holding my head.

"How could I?" He said smiling at me. I smiled and shook my head. I pulled the covers off me and got out of bed. I realised I was in Ed's house. "Your clothes are down in the kitchen." Ed said with his head in his pillow. I walked over to his wardrobe and took out a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. I out them on and walked down stairs. I went into his kitchen and put the dirty glasses from the night before in the dishwasher. I looked in the cupboard beside the oven and pulled out tea bags and coffee. I put the kettle on and looked at it while it boiled. I was focused on the bubbles floating to the top that I didn't notice Ed coming up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"Morning love." He said putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Morning." I whispered kissing him on the cheek. The kettle binged and I put the water into the two cups. I gave Ed his coffee and I put two lumps of suger in my tea. We sat at the table and Ed took out his phone.

"Do you have any plans today?" I asked before taking a sip of tea. Ed put his phone away.

"That's what I was just checking actually. Turns out I have the day off."

"Well that's good because I don't have to be in work until tommorrow which means I don't have to go home until later on." I said winking at him.

"Stay here." Ed said before running out of the room and up the stairs. He returned five minutes later with two onsies. He gave one to me.

"Although you look extremely cute in my clothes, these might be more comfortable." He said going to give me a kiss. I stopped him.

"We need to brush our teeth before we start that shit." I said laughing. Ed agreed. We went upstairs into his bathroom. Ed got a spare toothbrush out of the cupboard beneath the sink. He took out the toothpaste and put it on his tooth brush. I put my toothbrush out for him to put some toothpaste on but instead he squeezed it all out on top of me. I gasped and grabbed the shampoo. I squirted it in his hair and it turned into a messy battle. When there was nothing left we fell to the floor laughing.

"Ed?" I said. A sudden sickness coming over me.

"What babe." He asked between laughs.

"I think i'm going to be sick." I said running over the toilet and puking voilently. Ed came over to me and rubbed my back and held my hair back out of my face. When I was finished I flushed the toilette and sat back.

"Sorry." I said holding my stomach. The pain in my head got worse.

"It's fine. Here get a shower and get sone of your energy back. I'll bring you home after."

"Thank's Ed." I said giving him a small smile.

I got a shower but it didn't help me in the slightest. I wrapped a towel around me and went down stairs. Ed was watching T.V in the sitting room. He must have gotten a shower too because his hair was wet and he looked cleaner.

"You better now." He asked me. I shook my head. Ed got a towel from the radiator and started to towel dry my hair. I knew my hair would end up being a frizzy mess but I knew Ed wouldn't mind. He wasso gentle and kept giving me kisses.

When he was finished I got dressed and Ed called a cab.