Chapter Twelve - Polaroid.

*3 months later*

Ed's P.O.V 

We were home now. Back in London. Amy was back working and I was back with promotion and shit. I didn't need to tell Amy about the tour. She already knew. Everyone knew. Taylor had announced it months ago. It was going to be hard leaving her and Amy knew that. She was so supportive. Her apartment is fixed up now but she's living with me. She'll go and live there when I'm gone.

Two weeks. Two weeks was all we had to make the most of before I left for eight months. 

I walked to her work place and waited outside with my hood up. Two fans about 14 and 16 came up to me. 

''I'm sorry but are you Ed Sheeran?'' 

''Why yes I am.'' I replied taking down my hood. 

''We're such huge fans. You've changed our lives, '' She said looking a bit embarrased. 

''For good or bad?'' I laughed. 

''Good deffinately. Do you have any advice for someone who wantsto become a singer/songwriter?'' I thought for a minute. She seemed like a nice girl so I wanted to give her a good answer. 

''Keep practacing. Do lot's of gigs. Write lot's of songs.'' I replied. Just then Amy came out and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and smiled.

''Hope I'm not interupting anything.'' She said. 

Amy's P.O.V

''Omg sorry but I ship you guys so much omg.'' One of the girls said excitedly. 

''Sorry you what?'' I laughed.

 ''Like I love your relationship.'' One girl said

''Yeah you guys are sooo cute.'' Said the other. Ed took my hand in his and smiled at me. 

''Thank you very much guys. We better go though. It was nice to meet you.'' He said giving them a hug each. 

''Bye guys.'' I called out as they were leaving.

 ''They seemed nice.'' Ed smiled. 

''Yeah but I have something I need to buy.'' I said taking his hand. 

''And what would that be?'' He asked rasing his eyebrow.

''For me to know and you to find out'' I teased.

I took his hand and led the way through the streets of London. It was like the first day I met him. My love for Ed had only grown. I was always afraid to love believe it or not, but with Ed I didn't need to be. 

We came to a little shop. It was so small that you would never notice it. 

''Come on I need to show you this shop.'' I dragged Ed into the store.  

It was a quaint shop, full of bits and bobs, old and new.  Ed was facinated. He looked at the paintings until he found something he really wanted. 

''Amy come here.'' He whispered. ''Look it's a pollaroid. We should get it.'' 

''Good idea.'' I winked and continued to look through the collection of vinyl in the corner of the shop.

''We have to get this.''  I pulled out an old favourite album of mine. ''Van Morrison Moondance. My granddad used to always dance around the living room with me to this. Our favourite song was crazy love and into the mystic.''

''I love that album too.'' Ed said his smile beamed. 

''We should get a photo album to put all of our memories into.'' I said. Soon enough we found one and paid for everything. 

''Let's start our book.'' Ed took out the pollariod. ''Say cheese.''  

'Cheese'' I laughed. Ed kissed my cheek just as the photo was being taken. It came out quite nice actually. I put the picture in the book.

The first of many more to come.