Chapter 1 Second of secrets with xilomena

Secrets of xilomena, Secret Of all.

"I lost it in xilomena" Engelme Said Of all green harmony greenish till AimeeGrace Lost it over xilomena.

"I lost it" Maddisonar sold a cat gemstone with a cat out by accident.

A next day had a clue with Henrietta had told Bloom a secret, "I lost it. I told the Dj of all" gay was the told off answer back.

"Thankyou" Secrets was about a Engelme and Engelitiae laughing about a green fairy mermaid necklace.

"It was Engelie" Said by Daylightiae.

"I lost it" Aimee had screamed out.

The next two moments, there was a kidnap of a girl who she could be the one of their fairy power secrets for a box.

"I lost it" Said by Aimee and Maddisonar.

A next everyone says, there was no more answers for to blame Henrietta. "I stole a emerald" with her crying.

"Do not cry" Spot Said aloud.

As chickens the Engel fairies of all light and darkness till xilomena day once was about daphne.

"Yay" Aimee And Engelme had sung.

At the night of expo, a gay guy was to say "I lost it goodbye" and he said at the evil Nadylyniscioricle "I lost my own Dealt. Bye bye". As she wickedly laughter at kidnapped Tweedy, she raised her fingers Of Ice magic and splayed gold fingertips of all murderous rage paranormal.

"I lost it my nut of a heaven" she slapped Naimee and Saimee.

"I lost it turning bloom dark of all xilomena" she winced out of hyno magic to a Bloom and Tash.

"I lost it horse" Nadylyniscioricle horseshoe Sagaciously Said.

"A day of mine", "no you deal head" she screamed out for a slap onto a cps lawyer.

"A deal head now I told you", "Enough" she sucked her straw as Strawberriaye.

"I told you" Nadylyniscioricle Season agriculturally answered till she slapped the lawyer over her evil baby sister of her daughter and said "He was Evil".

"Of mastermind bum" Aimee and Graceiae laughed out till Bloom screamed "no" till she nearly got slapped.