Sequel Short Stories

Hello, my wonderful Dalgis! I'm so excited to announce that I have published two additional short story sequels that will give you a brief glance into life for Y/N and the pack after the end of this book. For those of you who are returning readers, you might notice that this announcement is a bit different from when you first read the book. Some things have happened since I finished this book and have thus altered how you may access these short stories.

Initially, when I published the two short stories, I published them in my book BTS Short Stories here on Wattpad. Unfortunately, toward the end of 2023, I received a notification from Wattpad stating that they permanently took down BTS Short Stories because it violated the platform's community guidelines. I was rather baffled and quite upset by this notification because after reading the link they provided, I do not believe my book violated any guidelines. This book in particular also held a special place in my heart because it was the first work I published here on Wattpad. 

Either way, I refuse to let this setback prevent me from sharing the short stories with you all. As some of you might already know, I cross-publish all of my books on Wattpad and AO3. Therefore, if you are interested in reading the two sequels, you may do so by finding BTS Short Stories on my AO3 profile. You can find my AO3 website via the link in my Wattpad profile. I'll also link the book directly at the end of this update.

The first short story is Chapter 60: OT7 x Reader (Jimin-Centric). As the title implies, it is focused mainly on Jimin - and more specifically, his backstory. I never got the chance to give Jimin's full story during the main story itself. But I think it is something that should be shared since it helps explain why Jimin acted the way he did, especially towards the beginning of this story.

The second short story is Chapter 62: OT7 x Reader. This sequel gives you a glimpse into how the safe haven is running in its earlier stage of operations. To briefly summarize, this sequel gives you a brief glimpse into how the BTS & TXT packs are doing; how the safe haven is developing; the formation of the Enhypen pack; and a very brief introduction to the Le Sserafim pack.

Link to BTS Short Stories on AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/25136623/chapters/60904507 

Once again, no amount of words can ever communicate how grateful I am for all of your support throughout this whole journey. I hope you're all staying safe, happy, and healthy! I love you all so much! 💗

- Strawberheecake 🍓
(Formerly Dalgi_Jungoo)