The eerie feeling

Y/n had gotten up out of bed like normal and gotten ready for work. He was just about to grab his phone when he felt an eerie feeling as if someone was watching him.

He shrugged it off as just him being paranoid like usual. I mean who in the Creepypasta fandom isn't? He went downstairs and grabbed a snack for later, then got into his car.

As he stepped into the small coffee shop where he worked he felt that eerie feeling once again. This time he was slightly unnerved. "Always trust your gut, kid." His father had told him once.

Deciding to ignore the feeling he went to the til. "Ali? Can you open the door for the customers?" He called. "Sure thing N/n I gotcha!" Ali replied. Ali was Y/n's best friend. They had messy blonde hair above the shoulders and were rather tall (5'9).

Soon customers started coming in and Y/n had to keep very busy for a while. After some time a young man around 25 wandered in (if its not his real age it is now for story purposes). He was wearing a red flannel and jeans. Something Y/n instantly noticed were his sideburns and dark hair. He was around 5'7. "Hello, sir! How may I help you?" Y/n asked. "Just a normal coffee, thanks." He stated bluntly. "Name's, Tim by the way." He said sticking out his hand. Y/n smiled and shook his hand. "Hello, Tim it's nice to meet you! Would you want to drink here or take it with?" He asked the man. "I'll have it here, thanks." Tim replied. "Sure thing!" Y/n said. "That'll be $3.45 then."

After Tim had sat down and had his coffee brought to him Y/n had to focus on other customers.
While Y/n had a short snack break a thought suddenly washed over him. Tim looked familiar. Like someone he had seen somewhere before.

Like Tim Wright from Marble Hornets.