Where?

Y/n opened his eyes slowly. He blinked a few times before everything came flooding back.

Then he realised he was still alive. At this he felt oddly gratified. Then he realised that they had also used his correct pronouns. Though it could of been because they didn't know he felt they did.

Suddenly muffled footsteps came towards the door of his room he was locked in.

Shouting

A thud..

The lock clicked and a man stepped in. It was Masky.

"Wakey wakey sunshine~" He said smiling. Y/n just stared up at him. "How are ya doing?" The man asked. Y/n looked at the floor. "Come on now!" Masky whined almost like a child. "I would be doing better if I was let free." Y/n muttered.

Suddenly there were more footsteps. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" An agressive voice boomed as the door slammes wide open.

"I'LL FUCKING SKIN YOU ALIVE BITCH!!" The boy shouted. "Calm down, Jeff. I'm one of the proxies remember? Slender wouldn't be happy with you if you did that." Masky stated calmly and coldly. Jeff scowled at him.

"I'll get you next time fucker! Nobody and I mean NOBODY can take my kill!" Jeff threatened. "I didn't take him because he was your kill I took him because he was my kill dumbass." Masky sighed.

They seemed to be arguing about a victim. Possibly Y/n.

"Fine bitch, but you wont get away with it next time." Jeff growled. "Kid, I was given orders by Slender to kill them, but since it was my kill I asked to spare them and keep them here forever instead."

Definitely talking about Y/n. There was no doubt. So not only were Masky, Toby and Hoodie stalking him but Jeff too. Wow.

"That sounds like yandere shit right there." Jeff teased. "Shut the fuck up, Jeff." Masky stated cooly. Jeff stomped out of the room very pissed.

"So, sunshine, would you like a room?" The question confused Y/n. These guys were cold-blooded serial killers, not hotel staff. When Y/n only looked puzzled in return Masky let out a sigh.

"Where you can sleep." He said facepalming. "No, I get that, but aren't you serial killers not hotel staff?" Y/n asked. "Ha, you're right there sweetheart, but you're gonna stay here a while so you might aswell have a room to stay in."

After contemplating it for a moment Y/n agreed to being given a room. Masky led Y/n out of the room he was in and they walked down a long hallway. All the while Masky was gripping Y/n around the wrists tightly.

"Here ya are sweetheart! Your room! Enjoy your stay, it's gonna be a while." He smirked at the last bit though Y/n couldn't see it.

Y/n slowly walked in through the door and saw a rather normal looking room. It was very clean for being unused.

If all kidnappers were hot and lived in mansions maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be kidnapped.

Right?