The kidnapping

Y/n knew exactly who that man was. Of course he did. Who wouldn't recognize their old fictional crush and favorite character? But Y/n had to admit it was unnerving.

He crept back to the kitchen and grabbed his phone. He slowly made his way upstairs. Even if he was still very immersed in the Creepypasta fandom a random stranger dressed up as Masky was very creepy.

Suddenly he remembered something. The man who came into work earlier that looked like Tim and who had the same name. He felt chills up his spine.

The doorbell rang a few more times, but stopped after a bit. Y/n sighed in relief and sat onto his bed. He decided to do some researching. After a while he found the Marble Hornets videos. He smiled.

Time skip

It was around 1AM and Y/n was wrapped in blankets the events from earlier completely wiped away from memory. Suddenly he heard a crash downstairs.

Muffled yelling..

A thud...

Footsteps..

Y/n didn't think twice. He stuffed his phone deep into his pocket and hid under his bed. The steps were in the upstairs hallway now. A loud bang startled Y/n. A door was kicked open.

"Check all the rooms! He's somewhere and I know it!"

"Okay, chi-chill o-o-out!"

The footsteps were getting closer. Too close for comfort.

Suddenly Y/n's bedroom door burst open with a loud bang as it hit the wall. He froze in place, heart beating rapidly.

"Hmm.. the bed is still warm... dammit Brian you woke him up!"

"Well I'm sorry but you didn't let us turn the lights on, Tim."

"Sh-shut up guys! He can-can't of gotten far. Besi-besides he was never as-asleep."

"Okay smartie tell us where he's gone!"

"Fi-fine! Lets see.."

The room went silent. Y/n held his breath. Suddenly someone slowly lowered themselves down next to the bed. First Y/n saw the mouth guard. Then the goggles. And then suddenly, a hand shot out to grab him. He gasped in fright.

"Hah! To-told you! He didn't go fa-far at a-all!" The man who had grabbed him pulled Y/n up out of under the bed. He froze once he saw who the men were. His childhood idols. Masky, Hoodie and Toby. He stopped trying to break free and just stared at the two others.

"Well, looks like Brians little muck didn't hurt. No hard feelings, okay?"

"No hard feelings. Besides, we didn't know he would leave a plate on the table."

"Rea-real sweet, but we nee-need to focus guys."

"So.. Y/n, tell me. Why didn't you open the door? It's rude to leave someone hanging." Masky asked menacingly.
Y/n just stared at the ground. "Answer me! Why wouldn't you open the door?" He asked again. Grabbing Y/n by the jaw forcing him to look into his eyes through the mask.

"Because I don't open the door to strangers." Y/n spat coldly. He was scared but tried to hide it. "But we aren't strangers Y/n~ you've known us since you were little." The masked man said, smirking under his mask. "For all I know you could of been a random cosplayer! Besides youre murderers." Y/n replied, pulling his head away from Maskys hand.

They laughed.

"Were not he-here to murder you,
N/n! We were t-told to kid-kidnap you!" Toby said. Obviously pleased. "What!? Why me!? What did I do!? I haven't done anything to you!?" The questions burst out in a panicked slur.

They all laughed again.

"Well, we were told you posess a lot of information regarding us, so we had to kidnap you." Hoodie said. "But- there are SO many people who know more than I do! Why me!?"

Toby pulled Y/n by the hair lightly at this. "Sh-shut up. You were ou-our next vic-victim, but after Mas-Masky here noticed how mu-much you knew he ask-asked boss if we co-coul-could kidnap you instead." He growled. "Y'know, to keep you a-aw-away from so-society."

Y/n felt dizzy now. He was sure he would die. This was the end. He would be murdered by his childhood idols.

"Nighty night, sweetheart~" Masky whispered. Y/n shuddered at the nickname.

Everything went black.