Chapter 10

3rd person's POV
"I clearly what?"

Sasha froze, just realizing she had just said that out loud, and tried to stammer out an apology.

"Uh, Sorry, I-I meant—"

"Is that what this is about?"

"Huh?"

"You're jealous of her? Is that it?" She said, getting more and more upset.

"What? No! Why would I be?"

Marcy put her lips in a thin line before shaking her head.

"Nothing, never mind that."

"No, I wanna hear what you were saying, because what kind of assumption is that?"

Marcy looked up at her before looking back at Anne, and said. "Well— it doesn't matter."

Sasha frowned once Marcy was already walking back to the table.

"You're doing what you did with me with her now!"

The raven-haired girl froze and turned back with a puzzled expression.

"What?"

"You— I'm doing this for you."

"You keep on saying that but not showing it!"

"You guys clearly like each other!"

Marcy walked back to her and clasped her hand over her mouth with hushing her.

"Shut up! They might hear you." She hissed.

She smirked and licked her hand which made her jump back with disgust.

"Ew! What the frog!"

Sasha laughed before saying. "Why do you always say frog?"

"Shut up, it's my thing."

The blonde softly smiled before saying. "Well, I know for sure you like Anne."

Marcy stayed silent before looking back at the table and saying. "...What makes you say that?"

"Well... For starters, you blush a lot around her,"

"And friendzone her hard before she can do it to you, which you also did when you had a crush on me, and you're also super in denial."

Marcy blushed in embarrassment and said. "That proves nothing."

"It proves everything!"

She shook her head but paused and said. "How does this help me at all? You being touchy? That doesn't make sense—"

"It does help you! I'm proving my theory right, and I think that girl clearly likes you back, she's always jealous when I do anything so."

"I don't like her first of all—"

"Lies."

"—And that could just her being annoyed, you know, not into PDA or something."

"Pfft, yeah right, my theory is way better."

Marcy rolled her eyes and said. "Whatever, let's just head back, they'll probably start being curious."

Sasha grinned and put an arm around Marcy which only made her glare at her.

Once they approached the table, Twig elbowed Anne which made her look up only to frown at how close the two girls were.

They were about to sit and Marcy took the chance to drop her arm from hers, but Twig took Marcy's seat which made her confused.

"Ah, Sorry, this is usually my seat, 'cause of back pains! It just feels better, so I guess you have to sit next to Anne, darn." He said, faking disappointment.

Marcy glanced at Anne to see the girl blushing, and she sat down next to her and sent her a smile.

"I'm back."

The brunette grinned and said. "I can tell, but thanks."

They laughed together and Sasha raised an eyebrow when Twig narrowed his eyes at her.

"Sasha! I have something cool to show you!" He said with a semi-worrying smile.

She glanced around the room before looking at Marcy, but only saw her adoring Anne.

She sighed but said. "Cool, let's go."

"Great! Let's go!" He said and jumped up, and led her somewhere.

"That boy acts like a frog sometimes." Anne muttered once they were gone.

"Hey, maybe in an alternate universe he is one!"

It went quiet before they both said. "Nah, that'd be silly."

They continued chatting with grins on their faces, surprised on how well they got along in such a short amount of time.

Meanwhile Twig was grinning ear to ear, which Sasha found suspicious.

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, this really cool place!"

She had a bad feeling about it, but only nodded, and once they stopped in front of a random door, she spoke.

"Why are we in front of a janitors closet?"

"Oh, it's not ordinary janitors closet! Open it."

She hesitantly opened the door and raised an eyebrow in confusion when she saw nothing out of the ordinary.

"There's nothing—" She said, but before she could finish, Twig had pushed her in, and closed the door behind her.

"Hey! What the, what is the meaning of this?!" She said while he put a random mop he had found to secure that she wouldn't get out.

"Oh, don't be such a baby! I'll let you out after lunch, yeah?"

Sasha banged the door a bit more before ultimately giving up with a sigh.

He nodded to himself and decided to leave the two girls alone at the table.

To be continued...