Chapter 12

3rd person's POV
"I need to talk to Marcy, real quick."

Twig froze in fear as Anne sent him a confused look, and he nervously smiled.

"Um... okay?" Marcy said, unsure to why it was suddenly so awkward.

They walked away and the rest couldn't stop them without looking suspicious, and Molly quickly elbowed her brother as he winced.

"Ow!"

"You deserved that for being dumb."

Once they were a good distance away, Sasha turned to Marcy with a startled look and said, "Okay, she passes the test, you can date her now."

Her face twisted in confusion as she said. "What? Sasha you're not making any sense—"

"Listen, I-I know you like Anne, and honestly she probably likes you, you know maybe you should make a move on her later in tutoring or—"

Marcy's face immediately heated up as she slapped a hand over Sasha's mouth which made the other girl roll her eyes slightly.

"Not this again, do you really want me to lick your hand?"

She quickly dropped her hand and looked back at Anne, she was unsure about her feelings, but the idea of the brunette liking her made her feel weirdly giddy.

She looked back at Sasha to see her wiggling her eyebrows and she quickly shoved her which made her laugh.

"Don't say I didn't call it!" Sasha said before walking on over to the group, and soon after Marcy did too.

Ivanna, Twig, Molly, and Anne watched anxiously, wondering if the blonde had told on Twig for doing something dumb, but once they saw the girls something they were only left confused.

"Anyways! We should go, otherwise we'll get in trouble."

"Yeah... okay,"

They quickly left back to the cafeteria, as Marcy's gaze now fell onto Anne, slightly more confused than last time.

She wasn't sure how tutoring would go now.

To be continued...