[13] '𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡'

As we sat in our chairs, I swiftly get my drink and slurp it.

'Taste so good!' I thought while leaving myself wide-eyed.

"Wow, this drink looks so good and tastes so good, too. If only I have a phone, then I can at least take a picture of this and post this on the internet. If I post this on real-life internet, maybe I will blow up. It's like I made an animated or drawn picture of this drink." I mumbled as I kept drinking my drink.

"So what's the last talk that we're going  to do?" Mysta questions as he fixes his glasses.

"It's because of you idiot," Shu said as he sip his drink.

"Because you cause us that incident, how will (OC) be safe after that? She will be in danger." Ike said, as he continuously tapped the table.

"So?" Mysta asks like he was bored.

"So this time, (OC) Will not definitely be alone at times, except if you fix that problem of yours," Ike informed us.

"Then we can just be with (OC) most of the time, she can't go out alone!" Mysta said as he look at Ike.

"Just resolve the problem, Mysta," Shu said as he puts down his drink.

"Why the hell should I do that?" Mysta replied kinda angry, maybe because earlier his mood is very bad.

"You should do it, Mysta. It is for all of us." Vox said as I reached my hand to assuringly hold Mysta's shoulder. Then Mysta just nods and smiles. Even though I know that he is still mad about it before. We tried to assure Mysta while drinking our refreshments.

"Since we already discussed that, then we should go home. I'm already tired because of the people before." Shu said as he stands up. He already finished his dark roast coffee

"Alright, then finally we could go home. (OC) let's go!" Luca yells cheerfully as he stands up with his cookies and cream frappuccino in his hand.

"Then, imma get going now, guys," I said as I stand up already finished my drink.

"I will finish this first before going home." Vox gracefully said as he crosses his legs and then sips through his Teavana Mist Majesty.

"Well, since all of you guys said that I should clear the money problem, then I'm gonna get cracking. Bye!" Mysta said as he swiftly stands up and strolls to the door while waving.

"I'm gonna get going, need work to do," Ike said as he stands up and fixes the chair he sat on. 

"Hey, don't go, love," Vox said as he chuckles and reaches for Ike's hand.

"No, I need to go now. Bye (OC)." Ike said as he goes through the door and waved at us, ignoring Vox's confession.

"Chop chop, (OC)," Luca said as he gently holds my wrist and we walk to the door. 

I walk side by side with him as we left the coffee shop. We left Vox and Shu at the building. 

While roaming I decided to ask Luca something.

"Hey Luca, is it really okay if I stay at your house tonight?" I ask him while we are going to his black Lamborghini. Or that's what I think it is. 'I saw it just a few times in real life and it looks like a real Lamborghini- except it's kinda cartoonish?' I thought standing towards the passenger door.

"Yeah, why not?" He answered while opening the door on the driver's sit. I kinda struggled to open the door, like how do you do this?

'It's my first time looking at this car or even touching it, and it will be hard to open this freaking door.' I thought as I kept turning the door to who knows where. 'I think I'm gonna break this door now....' i thought as I sighed annoyingly.

"Oh..." Luca suddenly said before going to my side and opening the door for me.

'Thank god this beautiful being helped me, I will be embarrassed if I kept doing this' i thought as I mouthed a 'thank you' to him and started to go inside.

He goes to his sit and closes the door. He started the car and starts driving.

"Uhhh..." I silently said as I put my hands to my thighs nervously.

"Is your place- Uhm... far?" I said not sure of the topic I used.

"It's at least a 30 minutes drive, cause my place is in a subdivision," Luca said to me while driving.

"Oh, okay," I said before looking at my side at the window and looking at the scenery.

"Is this world not okay with you?" I unconsciously bring up the topic and ask him.

"I mean it's very pog but I miss my real life." He explains to me in a sad voice.

"Why did you think so? For me, it would be better if I stay here instead of my life before." I added as I calm myself down.

"It's just, I don't know. Just the feeling of the new surroundings is just very unknown to me." Luca replied.

'This type of Luca is very odd... maybe he is actually missing his real life back then.' I thought as I just gazed at his presence.

...
..
.

The silence in the car is stifling but looking at his side and hearing his humming somehow calms the atmosphere inside of the car.

"The drive will be long, so you can take a nap. Only if you want to." Luca breaks the silence as he stops at the red light.

"Alright," I said as I glance over to the front and smiled, and lay comfortably on the car seat.

I turn my head to the window and start to close my eyes and try to sleep.