[11] '𝔬𝔯𝔟𝔟𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔰'

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11✍︎

☀︎︎

'I'm terrified cause Luca is running too fast and straight at me and I think we will get hurt in the end if I can't stop this

'I'm terrified cause Luca is running too fast and straight at me and I think we will get hurt in the end if I can't stop this.'

'Oh my God! He is getting too close to me!!!!' I thought, my emotions are on a freaking roller coaster right now!

WE'RE GONNA COLLIDE WITH EACH OTHER!

I swiftly open the messages app and immediately put the screen of the phone in front of Luca.

And he stops, almost coming in contact with the phone, on his face.

I showed Mysta's phone to Luca, showing their group chat. They said to meet up in Orbbucks. Like again wth is Orbbucks?

"You guys planned to meet in Orbbucks, right? So, here we are." I said as tilt my head to the side, gesturing for the phone in front of me. While Luca just stands there, frozen.

Then Mysta walks beside me and gets his phone in my hands.

"Yeah, yeah... let's just go to the group," Mysta said then suddenly holds and gently pulled me this time to the front of Orbbucks. While Luca is still left behind, still frozen, I don't know what happened to him though.

"Hey, Luca! Come with us." I invited Luca as I stop and turn to face Luca, while Mysta's arm is still in my waist. I was waiting for Luca to turn and face me. As he turned I gestured for him to come to my side and I mouthed 'come'.

He ran and came to my side, so currently, I am in the middle of Mysta and Luca. As we walk through the crowds we arrived at the so-called Orbbucks. We joined the group outside of the coffee shop.

"Wow, I didn't imagine my first day here in this universe to be this kind of hectic." I blurted out as we walk inside the cafe.

"Me too, I didn't expect this at all," Vox informs us as he takes a sit at a table.

"Well, let's take a short break then let's take a rest for the rest of the day," Ike said as he takes a sit and all of us started sitting together.

"I will drive (OC) to my house after this, wanna hang out in my house guys?" Luca chattered as he looks at the menu at the counter.