1

(TW: Assault)

(Unknown POV) It was a night like any other. The scent of lust and riches in the air as I was watching over the youngest girls from my room window.
     I despised this place more than anything. The pretty lights, the crowds, the enticingly innocent giggles of girls as they lured men into their houses with promises of candy and love for the night.
     Gross, dirty, old men would stop by my house often, asking for "Frostbite", my nickname.
      Since I was born with stunningly white hair and had an attitude more bitter than any poison, they all took turns trying to tame me.
     I have so far killed two men for their audacity to try and take what doesn't belong to them. One with a silver hair pin and the other with a glass bottle of perfume.
     I sat in my robes, hearing the Mistress and a male customer speaking,"He is the brattiest of brats, are you sure you won't want time with one of the lovely, obedient ladies of the house?"
      "That is alright, Madam, I will take what I pay for." A husky voice answered before the shoji door opened.
      The wrinkly prune of the Madam glared at me as I eyed the stranger after rising to my feet. He had dark hair, red eyes with animal like pupils, fair skin, and a nice black and white suit.
       I folded my arms as the Madam bowed and shut the door, leaving us the room, lit by two red lanterns. Red is supposed to be the lucky color, color of luck, lust and passion. The only color I resonated with was war, blood, and revenge.
      I heard the man approach, I held out my hand,"One more step and I will dislocate every bone in your body." I spat.
       He stopped and held his hands up in surrender,"Easy there, darling." I despised petnames from old men.
       I bared my teeth with raw anger,"Dont you dare call me darling, pervert!" He smelled of blood and expensive cologne, it made my nose wrinkle in disgust.
       His red eyes glowed in the dark and I felt his intimidating aura start to suffocate me, but I didn't back down, I breathed it in instead.
       "I would reccomend you listen to me, boy." He ordered.
       My body started to crumble, I felt helplessness fill my form but I growled in defiance,"Never."
       His eyes glowed even brighter when I was suddenly slammed into a wall with a hand around my throat.
      "Let-go-!" I chokes as his grip only tightened.
     "I am giving you an opportunity to exact revenge on anyone and everyone who has wronged you in this place of sin. Be grateful I even considered giving you this option." He snarled in my ear.
     I kept squirming and trying to fight back before I felt a sharp nail press against my forehead, I felt searing fire spread through my body as I fell to the floor, writhing in agony.
     He stood over me, watching with a cruel delight as I struggled to rise to my feet.
     "Wh-what have y-y-you done to m-me?!" I howled in pain, finding the strength to stand as I held my aching, pounding head. I stumbled backwards and out my window, falling from the balcony with a loud crash.
     I fell harshly on my back and struggled to crawl through dark alleys, eventually gaining some adrenaline strength to run, as I was screaming for help.
     The man seemed to appear around every corner I turned, I'd turn tail and flee a different direction.
     I ran near some lavender wisteria and seemed to walk into another world.I hurriedly ran to the house and collapsed at the door,"H-help me-"
      The door opened slowly.
      My vision was pulsing as I saw an angel, and a man, he hoisted me over his shoulder and carried me inside as I started losing feeling in my body.
     The woman took a small syringe and carefully pressed the needle into my shoulder, the fire soon turned to refreshing, cold water.
     I fell backwards and drifted into the growing darkness.