2

(Unknown POV) I watched the poor, weary boy sleep as I tended to his wounds.
      "We'll meet again, Muzan." I whispered in a dark tone, tenderly wrapping the cuts and open gashes this beautiful boy had.
       Yushiro looked to me,"Is there anything I can do, Tamayo-sama?" He asked quietly.
        I looked to him and smiled softly,"Please inform me when he wakes, alright? I'm going to be in my study."
        Yushiro nodded obediently.
        I gracefully walked to my study to write in my medical journal the documentation of my newest patient for a few hours.
        I brewed some tea to calm my racing nerves,*How did he get in?* I worriedly stirred my tea when Yushiro knocked, startling me slightly.
        "Tamayo-sama, he's awake." He said, noticing my frazzled state,"Are you feeling alright?"
        I nodded softly, brushing off my robe and standing to see my patient. Yushiro followed me carefully as I noticed the young man trying to sit up.
        I gently placed a hand on his chest to push him back down,"Please take it easy, you will need time to adjust to your new form."
        "What happened? Where am I?" He asked raspily before coughing violently, Yushiro brought a cup of water.
         "You're safe, young man, do not fret." I soothed, giving him the water. He gratefully took it, Yushiro watched him carefully.
           The young man calmed down, I softly smoothed his messy, snow white hair,"What is your name?"
           "Y-Yuuki. Yuuki Takashi." He replied weakly, Yushiro got some towels to Yuuki could sit better.
           "Im Tamayo, this is my assistant, Yushiro." I smiled softly, Yushiro helped Yuuki sit up.
           Yuuki nodded, I noticed his sky blue eyes grow brighter than when we first crossed paths. He looked around curiously.
           "You were transformed into a demon by a great evil. Muzan Kibutsuji." I said softly.
           "...Kibutsuji?"
           I nodded,"By the way you are dressed, did you work in a bath-house?"
           Yuuki nodded,"Yeah, and my bath house had a body count." He cracked a dry smile,"I took two lives, an eye for an eye you might say."
            Yushiro got up to fetch new clothes for Yuuki, I nodded,"Muzan likes to go after people useful to him. I'm guessing he was trying to make you a higher rank or a plaything for him."
             "Upper Rank?"
             I explained the hierarchy and history of demons to him using small words as Yushiro helped Yuuki dress in a looser shirt and pants.
              Yuuki seemed to understand easily,"I see."
              I smiled softly,"I can teach you medicine if you would like to stay with us for a while."
              He smiled, showing his newly formed fangs,"I would like that very much!"
              I smiled and smoothed his wild hair once more,"I suppose we could get started then."