3

(Yuuki POV) Years passed, I was fully healed from my transformation and now schooled in medicine.
   I also have an idea of how to fight and use a Blood Demon Art, thanks to Yushiro pushing me around.
   I was helping Lady Tamayo around the house, keeping it clean and cooking some food for us. I heard the door open, and looked up from the steamer, Yushiro walked in, covered in two strangers' scents.
    I peeked around the corner and noticed a boy with a green and black checkered haori and a girl in a pink kimono with a black haori.
     The girl was a demon, she turned to me and revealed a very pretty face with pale pink eyes and a bamboo type muzzle.
      "Yuuki, fetch your kit," Yushiro barked, I nodded and grabbed my medicine kit before coming over to Yushiro.
       The boy was equally as attractive as his female travel partner, I assumed she was his sister the way he stood protectively in front of her.
        "Dont worry, sir. I'll bandage you both up in no time." I smiled calmly, careful not to spook him with my fangs.
         "Nezuko isn't hurt, she's fine." He replied, I nodded, smelling blood on him but remaining calm,"Please, remove your haori so I can examine you."
          *Broken rib, various cuts and a cut shoulder* I guessed mentally as he shouldered off his haori, I noticed a symbol on his back, Destroy.
           I tilted my head as he struggled with his uniform, Yushiro lit some incense to diffuse the smell of blood as I helped the boy with his uniform, gently cleaning his cuts with warm water and an antibacterial solution I spent years crafting.
           I gently stitched up his shoulder, he'd wince and grunt a bit, I encouraged him,"You're doing great, only a few stitches left. Whats your name?"
           "Im Kamado Tanjiro, my sister is Nezuko." He drew a sharp breath as I finished the stitches.
            I wrapped his shoulder with gauze to keep the stitches safe,"Im Takashi Yuuki." I spoke with a smile as I felt Nezuko start petting my hair.
            Tanjiro smiled a little,"Nezuko was turned into a demon while I was away doing business for my family." He said, sadness in his tone.
             I felt sympathetic and softly pat his uninjured shoulder as he continued,"Thats why I became a demon slayer, to avenge my family and turn Nezuko back into a human."
            I nodded, cleaning up my tools once Tanjiro was all bandaged up, Lady Tamayo brought out food for them to enjoy, Nezuko wouldn't stop petting my fluffy hair and playing with it, I smiled and let her.
            I wasn't paying alot of attention to the conversation that Lady Tamayo and Tanjiro were having, until Yushiro threw Tanjiro aside, I snapped out my daze as Lady Tamayo spoke irritatedly,"Yushiro-"
            I helped Tanjiro up and brushed him off, making sure he didn't pull a stitch loose.
            I smiled,"You can sleep in my room for the night, I'll set it up for you now." I went to set up two futons eagerly and came back when the room was prepared.
            "I can't thank you enough, Yuuki." Tanjiro smiled wearily as he was holding Nezuko's hand.
            "Dont worry, Tanjiro. If you need anything, feel free to ask okay?" I smiled and helped them settle in, before going to Lady Tamayo's study to borrow some origami paper.