Part: 29 Smartest Mommy

Angel's P

Angel's P.O.V.

I'm calling Momma and Daddy, hitting the glass wall but they aren't listening to me. They're busy talking with each other.

I'm whimpering, "Momma... Daddy..."

Why they are ignoring an adorable and innocent baby like me?

I want them to smile at me, cuddle me in their arms and kiss me. I badly want their attention.

The next moment, I woke up and found myself in the arms of my Momma.

I was sleeping. What was that? Where is daddy?

"Hey, my baby, did you sleep well?" She asked, lovingly caressing my cheek.

"Momma..." I cried, hiding my face in her chest.

"What happened, Angel? Is Mumma's baby hungry?" She asked me, embracing me. I feel so good in the arms of my Momma.

"No..." I answered her in a crying tone.

"Did you see a bad dream?" She asked me.

I came out of her arms and repeated after her, "bad dim."

I think Momma is saying right, I saw a bad dim when I was sleeping. Before today I didn't know what it was.

But I'm so scared.

I don't like when my Momma and Daddy ignore me and don't give me their attention.

I don't want to see that bad dim again.

"Momma, bad dim." I cried again, burying my face in her chest.

Read Out Full Part on Romanticstories.in and if you want the link message me.